D-Tent

1 month later...
I was laying on my cot. Kaleigh walked in.
"Hey gurl" She said slapping me

"Hey" I said

"Stanley wants to talk to you" She smiled

"Why" I asked "So he can tell me that he doesn't like me back. I'll be the only single one. You have ZigZag. I have no one. As fucking usual"

"Constance just go talk to him" Kaleigh pointed to the opening to the cot "Your gonna talk to him even if I have to drag you there"

"He can come in here" I said "If he wants to talk he has to come to me"

"I'm here" He said walking into the tent

"I'll leave you two alone" Kaleigh smiled at me and winked at Stanley

"You wanted to talk to me?" I asked "Why?"

"Well, you've been here for a month" Stanley said to me sitting infront of me on my cot

"Yeah.." I said

"And uh" He said "Look Constance, I think your really pretty and umm.."

I blushed when he said I'm pretty.
"Thanks Stanley" I smiled "Your pretty to.."

I mentally face palmed my self. Nice Constance now he'll never ask you out.

"Yeah uh" He said awkwardly

"I meant you're handsome" I said

"Thanks Constance" He smiled blushing "Anyway umm... Would you um.. Like to umm... Go on a date with me?"

"Where would we go on a date at here?" I asked

"I-I got something planned" He smiled "Someone amazing for an amazing girl"

I blushed

"I'm not really that amazing" I shrugged "No one likes me. I've never been on a date or had a boyfriend. All the guys thought I was crazy. Same with Kaleigh. She's really lucky to have Zigzag. He just better not hurt her or I'll hurt him"

"I like you, Constance" Stanley smiled "I don't think your crazy. I think your amazing."

"Thanks Stanley" I smiled back "Your pretty awesome yourself"

"Just a quick question.." He paused "Have you had your first kiss yet ?"

What?! What on earth is he asking?
Should I tell him the truth? I've never really done anything.. I've never had a boyfriend, I've never been on a date, I'm a virgin, and no I haven't had my first kiss. I've had crushes in the past, but like I told Stanley, they all thought I was crazy because I was always in trouble with the police.

"Uhh" I said awkwardly

"You can tell me, Constance" He said to me "I won't tell no body"

"N-No" I finally answered "I haven't"

He looked at me. I looked at him.

We talked for a little bit longer. We had gotten to know each other a little bit more. He ended up actually asking me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said "Yes". I was so happy. I finally had a boyfriend.

The dinner bell rung. We walked hand in hand to Mess hall. When we got there we let go so we could get our so called "food" . I sat in my usual spot between Zigzag and Stanley. I never really ate anything except for my bread. The guys tried getting me to eat. I never did. How could I? The food here was disgusting! Sometimes I swear it's just vomit.

I ate my bread while the guys and Kaleigh had a conversation. Zero ate his bread. I starting thinking about Stanley, even though he was right next to me eating his food and talking with the guys. He looked at me.
"Blossom why aren't you eating?" He asked

"I'm eating my bread" I said innocently

"Blossom you have to eat" Armpit said to me

"How can I eat this shit?" I looked at him "It's legit fucking vomit I swear. Have you seen it?"

"Please eat" Stanley whispered in my ear "For me..."

I looked at it for a while and slowly picked up my fork. I put the "food" in my mouth.
"Yo man Caveman must have super powers or something" Squid said "He got er to eat"

"Man she only listens to him, Candy, or Zero" Magnet said

"Yeah" Squid said to him