Wreck Room

* Constance's pov *
I walked with my crutches towards the wreck room on my crutches. Stanley was beside me telling me to slow down. Finally I did.
We went inside and people was staring at me. I ignored all the stares and went to the pool table where D-Tent always was in the 'Wreck Room'

"Hey" Kaleigh hugged me as I stood against the wall to hold myself up "How you feeling?"

"Better" I said "How was the guys when I was at the hospital"

"Stanley begged Mr. Sir to go with you it was so cute" She smiled "He said that he doesn't wanna be here without you. He'll miss you to much"

"I'm surprised The Warden and the other dick leaders around here let y'all get off a day to help me" I said "I feel bad tho because of Zero having to dig everyone's holes"

"Yeah that's mean right there" Kaleigh replied

"What did Stanley tell y'all while I was sleeping?" I smirked and looked at Stanley while he played pool

"He said he's gonna be there with you" She said "He's not letting you out of his site"

"I wonder if" I paused "Since he's playing pool. He'll notice if I try to leave"

"That's dirty Constance" Kaleigh crossed her arms as I grabbed my crutches "You'll worry that boy"

"Hey it's way to find out if he seriously cares" I shrugged

I went out of the Wreck Room.
Stanley followed. He stood in front of me.
"What are you doing Princess" He asked

"Making sure you cared if I got out of your site" I shrugged

"Who told you I didn't want you out of my site?" He asked

"Kaleigh" I said quietly

"Well she's right" He said

"Why do you care so much tho is my question" I leaned against the building

"Because Constance, your my girlfriend" He said "I care because I love you. I care and there is nothing you can do to change it"

"Awe Baby" I smiled

"Now will you please go back in there" He asked sweetly

"Gimme a kiss and I might" I looked at him in the eyes

He leaned in and kissed my lips. I kissed back. I love this boy so much. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me. He's protective, sweet, cute, funny, and just.. perfect.

"Okay I'll go back in" I smiled

"Thank you" He smiled

We went back in and I watched the guys play pool for about two hours while talking to Kaleigh.