Love or not? pt2.

He layed his head on mine.
"I love you, Stanley" I said

Figuring out what I just come out of my mouth my eyes widened. What if he doesn't say it back?

I've done screwed everything up....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He lifted his head quickly.
"What?" He asked

"N-Nothing" I said "I said nothing"

"Yes you did" He turned his body to face me "You said 'I love you' "

I looked at him..

"I love you to" He said

"You do?" I replied

"Constance, if I didn't love you" He paused "Why would I let you sleep with me? Why would I kiss you"

"To make me feel good" I shrugged

"Well I love making you smile but no" He said "Because I love you"

I smiled as he kissed my cheek.

After a while we went to the wreck room. I watched the guys as they played pool. I noticed that Zero kept looking at me. I didn't wanna say anything because it would ruin him and Stanley's friendship... Kinda.. Either way I didn't want to say anything. He looked at me again and noticed that I seen him and looked away. I smiled and continued watching them all play pool.

After that, Me, Stanley, and Zero all went to the digging sight. We either played Tag, hide and seek, or just talked. We usually just play Tag or hide and seek. Yes childish we know but this is just a small village type thing in the middle of the desert. There isn't really a lot to do here.

Today we chose to play Tag. Zero was it so me and Stanley were running.

Zero got Stanley so he was now it. I ran and ran until I feel into one of the holes.
"Ow...Fuck!" I yelled

"Constance!" Zero yelled and ran over then jumped in helping me up "Are you okay?"

"Yeah" I answered "I-I'm fine..."

"You sure" He asked again "You look like your struggling to stand up"

He was right. It's noticeable....
"Can you go find Stanley so he help me out and go get my leg checked?" I asked "Please"

"Of course" He smiled and hopped out of the hole "Stanley?!"

"Guys?" Stanley yelled from the distance "Zero?! Constance?!"

"Over here" Zero said "We need your help"

I heard Stanley run over
"Where's Constance?" He asked worried

"She fell" He said "You need to get her out and take her to the infirmary"

Stanley got in the hole and helped me out. They helped me to the infirmary.
"Thanks for telling me man" Stanley said

"No problem" Zero said