two

March 4th 2018

2:30 pm

Cass turned her phone off as she had just been on instagram liking some posts and following some people. She got up from her bed and walked out of her room to go get something from the fridge "hey!" her roommate and her best friend Daniella said when she saw Cass come out of her room "Hey girl, whats up?" Cass said as she grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge then joined Daniella on the couch "Oh you know just watching some FRIENDS" she answered Cass' question "oooh what season?" "Season 8, episode 2" Daniella answered her friend "nice, season 8 is my favourite" Cass said as Daniella pressed play and they watched FRIENDS together for the next hour or so.

4:00 pm

"Cass" Daniella said shaking her friend awake "you fell asleep" "I did?" Cass said as she became aware of what was going on "yes" Daniella told her laughing "How much sleep did you get last night?" she asked with a serious look on her face knowing her friend was having trouble sleeping recently "I think it was 4 or 5 hours" Cass answered her as she rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms and legs "Still adjusting to the new apartment?" "Yeah" she nodded her head. Ever since they had moved into their joined apartment, Cass was having trouble getting a full 8 hours of sleep in "Well I think we should get out of this apartment and go get something to eat" Daniella said smiling as she stood up "That sounds good, let me just go get changed" Cass said as she had sweats and a baggy t shirt on "Same" Daniella chuckled and the two girls both went to their rooms to get ready

CASS' POV

I walked into my room going straight to my closet to find something to wear. I decided on a beige crop top with high waisted jeans along with my white yeezys and my dark green cargo jacket. Once I was dressed I tied my messy straight hair into a high ponytail then did some light makeup. Once that was all done and I was ready I grabbed my purse, my wallet and my phone and walked out of my room to meet Daniella.

DANIELLA'S POV

I walked to the bathroom first to quickly do my hair, I took it out of its messy bun, brushed it out then braided it messily. I then washed my face and just put some concealer on to cover up a a few odd pimples I had on my face. From the bathroom I walked to my room to throw something on. I decided on my black tights, a simple white t-shirt with a grey hoodie over top then my white ankle converse. I took one last look in my full body length mirror before grabbing my phone and my purse which had my wallet inside and exited my bedroom to meet Cass.

4:45pm

The two girls smiled at each other once they were both ready and then left their apartment. "Where do you wanna go?" Cass asked once they were outside "Hmmm...." Daniella thought about it "is Mister B's okay?"she finally answered her friend "Yeah sounds good to me, I could go for some pizza right now" Cass said nodding her head. The two talked about random things as they walked to Mister B's which was only like 8 minutes from their apartment.

4:53pm

Once they arrived they went and sat down in a booth by the window a waitress came over "Good afternoon, what can I get for you guys?" she asked as she pulled her notepad out to start writing the order down "We'll both get cokes and a large pepperoni pizza" Daniella said as she knew they're order as they had been here before. "So whats your next youtube video gonna be about?" Cass asked Daniella as they waited for their food "I was thinking maybe a cover video" She told her friend "Yes!! That would be amazing, you're so good at singing" Cass encouraged Daniella to do it "I just don't know what song to sing" She said sighing Cass then pulled out her phone and went onto snapchat

*on snapchat*

Cass: "hey guys! so daniella here *points camera to daniella then back to herself* needs help picking a song to do a cover for so i thought you guys could help, im opening my snapchat for the next hour so slide up and give us suggestions"

*off snapchat*

Cass put a filter on the snap then posted it to her story "Now we wait" she said as she turned her phone off just in enough time as the pizza was here "Thank you" Daniella told the waitress "No problem" the waitress said then walked to her other tables.
Cass grabbed a slice of the pizza and took a bite "Hm this is so good" she said just as Daniella was taking a bite out of her piece "Agreed!" She nodded her head. As the two girls ate their pizza and enjoyed each other's company.

5:30pm

Once they were done and they were ready to pay, Cass opened her Snapchat to see 50+ snaps from different people, she turned her snap back to private before opening some of the snaps. A lot of people had suggested 'In My Blood by Shawn Mendes' there was also some suggestions for 'Trust Fund Baby by Why Don't We' and 'Tattoo by In Real Life' "So I narrowed your choices down to Tattoo, Trust Fund Baby and In My Blood" Cass told Daniella as she locked her phone "Hmm, I'll look at the lyrics and listen to them, thanks Cass for the help" She smiled as the two girls reached into their wallets and each gave $25 towards the bill, then stood up and walked out of the restaurant. "Now where do you wanna go?" Cass asked "Wanna just walk around?" Daniella suggested "Sure!" Cass smiled.

6:45pm
The girls were walking in Central Park, when Daniella's phone went off "Hello, who is this?" Daniella said into the phone as the caller display had read 'unknown number' before she answered the call

*call between Daniella and unknown caller*

Daniella: "Hello, who is this?"
Unknown caller: "Hello, is this Daniella Williams?"
Daniella: "Yes, it is, again who is this?"
Unknown Caller: "My apologies, this is Rick from Hollywood Records, we an opportunity for you and your friend Cass, is she around?"
Daniella: "Yes she is, hold on let me put you on speaker"
Daniella then put him on speaker
Rick: "Hello Cass as I told Daniella, I'm Rick from Hollywood Records and I have an opportunity for you two girls"
Cass: "Hello, what is this opportunity?"
Rick: "The team and I have recently been watching your guys' videos and we got this crazy idea, we were wondering if you two would like to join one of the bands we're established with on their first tour?"
The two girls looked at each other slightly confused
Cass: "what exactly would we be doing?"
Rick: "again my apologies for not explaining myself very well but we'd like you to vlog the entire tour"
Daniella: "Wow! That's amazing!"
Before Cass gave him their answer she looked at Daniella who was on the verge of bursting out and screaming
Cass: "We'd love too!"
Rick: "Okay, perfect! We'd like to fly you down to LA as soon as possible as we want you to meet my team and myself along with the band members, when's the soonest you can come ?"
Daniella: "Is Saturday okay?"
Rick: "Yeah that's perfect, everything is gonna be paid for by us so your hotel, plane tickets and a car that will get anywhere you need to when you're here"
Cass: "Thank you! We're so appreciative of this, we won't let you down"
Rick: "Never did I think you would"
Rick: "but I must get going I have a meeting in 10 minutes, I'll be in contact with you once everything is bought and paid for, can't wait to meet you both, see you in 2 days"

*phone call ends*

[So I wasn't quite sure how to end this as I just wanted to keep typing but I thought this would be a good way to end it and then I can't start the next chapter as either a continuation or a new day, but anyways I hope this was a good first chapter and I hope you enjoy the book! -cass ]