five

March 6th
4:55pm

March 6th 4:55pm

cassrogers_

'I'm loving this weather! We just finished finalizing everything so stay tuned for some big news!🎉'

1,891 likes, 197 comments

username1: IVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG !!!

username2: omgggggff!

username3: do you know when you're gonna tell us ?!

cassrogers_ : @username3 maybe tonight but if not than definitely tomorrow !

username3: okay thank you!

5:15pm

Cass looked up from her phone "When do you wanna tell the world?" She asked Daniella who was sitting beside her on the couch, they were still at the meeting building. They were done talking with Rick and the team now they were just waiting for the band to come "I think tomorrow's good, I mean they've been waiting this long they can wait another day" Daniella told her "Yeah that's true" she agreed with her "So tomorrow, what time ?" "Is 12 our time good?" Daniella suggested "Yeah that's fine with me, let's ask Rick though just to make sure we're actually allowed too" Cass told her not wanting to do something she wasn't supposed to "Yeah that's a good idea"Daniella nodded her head agreeing with her.

5:25

It had been 10 minutes since the girls talked when Rick came out of the conference room "Okay girls the bands manager just called they're on their way so if you wanna come inside" he told them smiling. The girls stood up and walked back into the conference room "So I know up to this point we've been secretive about who the band was but we have to do that for multiple reasons that I'm not going to get into but now that everything's in place we can tell you" Rick started "The band is called 'In Real Life', there are five guys by the names of Drew, Michael, Chance, Sergio and Brady and they're all nice and you guys should get along well" he finished telling them "Wait really? In Real Life?" Cass asked amazed "I love their song Tattoo" she said smiling "Well it is a good song" he chuckled. Just as he finished laughing in walked an unfamiliar man along with 5 boys following him "Girls this is John Clubb 'In Real Life's manager and these are the boys themselves" Rick introduced everyone "It's nice to meet you all, I'm Cass and this is Daniella" she smiled introducing herself along with Daniella "I'm Chance" Chance introduced himself "and this is Michael, Brady, Sergio and Drew" he said pointing to each one when he said their name "Well I'm glad everyone's introduced themselves, now let's talk business" Rick said as everyone took their seats ready to discuss everything with one another.