authors note

Hey friends so I know I've been away for some time but I've had time to really think about this story and I've decided that I'm not ending it but I am going to take it into a different direction.

 Basically im time jumping a bit from where the last chapter took place, im making Chance & Dani a couple, Michael & Cass aren't official but like everyone knows he's hers and vice versa, the boys are on tour so thats still happening and the girls are still vloggers but instead of vlogging the tour they're more just like on the tour to support the boys.

 Thats where the change is. Also for now I'm going to just keep it in the social media format just until Im ready to start writing again. 

So I hope you guys continue to support this book and I know its been awhile so thank you to everyone who hasn't given up, it means so much !! 

ALSO IM STARTING A WHY DONT WE IMAGINES BOOK!!! Its gonna be an imagines so obviously it'll have imagines but it'll also have preferences and social media posts so I'm really excited about that ! I'm hoping to write a good amount of everything before publishing the book so that won't be posted any time soon but it'll definitely posted so keep an eye for that!! 

Anyways thats everything! Enjoy the newly formed 'Dreams' book !   -cass