1.- Nico's P.O.V:

Why did I agree to do this?

Oh, right because of Will.

I was just trying to get some sleep. When Leo, barges in to my cabin, runs up to me, and of corse I'm fake sleeping at this point. Asks me this simple question "wanna play Truth or Dare in Percy's cabin?" Of corse I immediately said " No. now get out." he just smirked and said "Will is coming." Oh no. "Why did I tell him that", I thought to my self. By the way, if you haven't noticed by now I have a tiny crush on him. Anyway, I told him that because I thought if he told anyone they wouldn't believe him and now he uses it against me.

so, here I am playing this stupid game of truth or dare in Percy's cabin with my sister Hazel, her boyfriend Frank, Leo and Leo's girlfriend Calypso, Percy and Annabeth, Jason and Piper, and Travis and Katie and of corse Will.

"Sense I'm the one who thought of this I should start. Sooo, Nico, T or D?" Leo says with a huge grin on his face.

I go on the safe side cause it's Leo we're talking about "truth" I say the safe choice in this situation.

"Who is your crush?"he says grinning more than ever.

"Will" I say barely a whisper I hate Leo more than ever at

this point.

" What, I couldn't hear you over your ego. Could you say

that again, please? " Percy says with a grin.

"Will!!" I shout, mad at this point, trying to run out of the room but someone one is holds me back. It's Will

"So, he's your type but I'm not?" Percy says.

"yep" I say so Will don't hear it.

This might of been a bad idea but I was mad.

"Travis, truth or dare?"

"Dare, I'm not a wimp."

" I dare you to kiss your crush." I say with a devilish grin on my face because I know he likes Katie but he's to scared to tell her.

without saying a word he goes over to Katie and kisses her on the cheek. Katie is in absolute shock. He gave me the evil eye after that, but I don't care one bit. it was worth it.

"Will, truth or dare?" travis says after a minute.