11- Kat's P.O.V:

I run up and yell "Nico!" And give him a hug.

"Hi, Kat. this is Will." Nico says pointing at Will.

"Hi." Will says with a wave.

"OMGs! Solangelo's ship has finally sailed, after all those things you have said I thought It would of happened sooner."

"Wait, I have questions, you talked about me, what is Solangelo, and what did you mean by it's ship finally sailing?"

"First, Yes he did, like all the time. Second, Solangelo is your ship name, and I mean that you are finally together. So, lets get started with my tour shall we?"

"Ok" Nico says.

- Time Skip (cause I'm to lazy to explain the tour)-

"Don't you have a truth or dare game going on today?" I ask.

"No, Leo canceled it and how did you know about that?" Will asks.

"I kind of told her about the whole thing." Nico says trying to hide his face, blushing, probably from the kiss he had from Will.

"Oh." Is all Will says also blushing. Yep, they are thinking about the kiss.

"So, Nico I need chocolate or I'm going to go crazy, so can you get me some from your stash, please? I need to talk to Will anyway."

"Ok, Reese's right?"

"You know me so well." With that he runs off to get my candy bar.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" Will ask me.

"If you hurt Nico I swear I will kick your ass." Nico comes back with my candy bar.

Speaker in the back round: " Percy Jackson come to the big house NOW!"

"Ooooh somebody's in trouble." Kat says

"I'm going to bet you a candy bar Percy's in trouble" Nico says jokingly.

"Did my death boy just make a joke?" Will asks

"We will get to this later. For now let see what Percy's doing."

We all walk up to the big house.