part 31

^Jimin's pov^

I gotta admit that..yes..i was crying while going to busan..im gonna miss my hyungs..but most importantly the girl that i like..who has a boyfriend now...i keep thinking and asking myself..am i not good enough...while im thinking a lot of things i totally forgot that i was with my sister..

Sis: yah...what's wrong..and why are you thinking so much...

Jm: hey..Noona..am i not a good person?...

Sis: what...no you are like an angel jimin..angel without wings..o-or a fairy without wings..why...what happened?

Jm: nothing....do you think..if i...leave the group...do you think the fans would...hate me?

Sis: ...well...for me no..but you know some of the people are so selfish that..they want what they want..to happen so..maybe some of your fans...will..be mad..i mean not your fans...the haters..you know what im saying?

Jm: yea...thanks noona..

Sis: your welcome..hey our little bro is gonna meet up with us too..

Jm: *sigh*.....he is so tall right now..isnt he..

Sis: maybe..

***meanwhile at seoul****

Y/n: ......

Rm: yah y/n eat up.. you havent even touch your food..

Jisoo: she didnt even eat lunch...

Y/n: h-hyung..can you please..tell me..what happened?..

Tae: ....y/n a-are you sure you wanted to know?

Y/n: y-yes hyung..

Tae: c'mon..lets talk on private..

*outside*

Y/n: so...what happened?

Tae: remember the rumored..girl..its you right?...

Y/n: yea...so?

Tae: *sigh* one of our manager told him that if he didnt let go of you..or like..still hangout with you..they..they will..kidnapped you and kill..you..jimin love's you so much so he cant let them do it to you..thats why he just left..but i hope that he wont leave the group too..we wouldnt be complete without him..

Y/n: w-what...the manager said that?!...w-we could report them you know thats-..

Tae: if he reported it he will not be in the group too..thats he's personal manager..plus..if he do that..they will know..cause they are guiding jimin..and if he do that..they will kill him for sure...

Y/n: thats....why do this have to happen😢...

Tae: maybe..god is planning something...for us to be happy...you just have to get through this first..

Y/n: i felt..sad for jimin..he got im this situation...

Tae: i know..me too..well you should be happy though..

Y/n: why?

Tae: because you already got through somthing thats why your here now..

Y/n: you mean..when i answered jungkook..

Tae: yea..

Y/n: hmm..your right...😊i should be happy..