special chapter

If you guys dont want to read it its okeh..its just a special chapter cause...i just miss this book i wanna right something💗😉

It has been 2 yrs and jungkook and i are still dating...but...we kinda have no time for each other cause of having a comeback's,fan signing,also fan meeting....we talked yesterday and decided to meet up today....

Were supposed to meet at the cafè will also went...i waited for 1 hour and still no sign of him....i thought he wouldnt come....but as soon as i stand up from my chair...i felt a warm embrace hugging me from the back...

Jk: sorry im late jagi....i just snucked out of my hyungs...

Y/n: aww...its ok....are you hungry?..

Jk: nope...but i you to come  with me..

Jk's Pov

Honestly i didnt snucked out...i was preparing something for Y/n...i think she forgot its our friendsary...its the day we became friends....i asked help form the hyungs and of course her friends..Rosè , Lisa , Jennie ,Jisoo...
Hope she'll liked it...

We arrived at the park finally...
She was there shocked...there were lights roses on the floor and a table for two.....

Your pov

I cant believe that jungkook prepaired so much....now i felt bad..i havent done anything for him....

Y/n: jungkook....y-you did this alone?...

I asked him as i walked to the table

Jk: i got some help from friends😁

Y/n: thank you...

Jk: do you liked it...

Y/n: No i dont liked it......I Love it jungkook!...i am so happy..im lucky you're my jagi..its like..im the luckiest person int he world...

Jk: glad you loved it....t-theres one more thing...

Y/n: what?...theres more?..but..i dont have anything to give you right now..and..im kinda dissapointed because of that...i feel like im reckless..

Jk: you dont need to give something to me...except your answer...

Jungkook kneeled one leg...and get something from his pocket..

Y/n: J-jungkook...what are you-..

Jk: Y/n....will..you marry me...

Wtf...did i just wrote that?!..

Y/n: y-yes!!!...i will..

As soon as i said that word...jungkook stand up and hug..me....

Then i felt someone shaking me..

I opened my eyes...and saw jungkook..

Jk: y/n you ok?...

I just nodded..

Jk: Y/n you scared me....you didnt wake up its late...remember you have to go to work...

Y/n: wait...what are you doing here at my apartment?..

Jk: apartment?....

He laughed...

Jk: y/n....we've been together for 3 yrs now....

                  Were married😊

Bish..got you there HAHAHAHA...
Eh ik its lame but......still HAHA..

Hope you enjoyed it...especially the plot twist😂 

Stay cool and amazing guys..

And..

                        Peace out..