Part Two

"Two days before I fly to America!" I cheered excitedly.

My ticket had just come to my post this morning. With that flight ticket, Niall had sent me a very beautiful letter. He made a poem about how me and him had met for the first time, how we had accidentally bumped into each other the next day, and what he felt about me. He wrote down anything in it and it was so cute and romantic. And last but not least, he also had sent me a 1D ticket concert. He'd gotten me a VIP seat. He wrote on the little note that my seat was the perfect seat because he could see me clearly from the stage. He was a very romantic boy. I just loved him so much.

I walked to my computer, turned it on, and signed in to my Twitter. The first thing that caught my attention was the trending topics. There was Niall's name and mine on the trend number one. I was like 'what the hell is going on?'. Too curious, I clicked it. Next, I read all the tweets and I figured out what was happening.

This was because Niall had mentioned my name on an interview yesterday. According to everyone's tweets, he said that he missed me so much, he serenade me as our first year anniversary gift, and then he said that I would come to America this Friday.

Oh my God, could you imagine how sweet he was? I wanted to hug and kiss him right now. I missed him so bad.

Scrolling down the tag, I witnessed some lovely tweets from Niall's fans which said me and him was the cutest couple. I thanked to them all for being so sweet.

But then I got some tweets from haters saying they didn't hate Niall, they only hated me. They said I didn't deserve Niall, I was ugly, and even worst, there was one account said that I should go die.

They all were so evil. I hadn't done anything wrong to them, but why did they hate on me? This was my weakness. I could never killed haters with kindness like Danielle or sarcasm like Eleanor. They often gave me some advices about haters because we were dating their celebs. But still, I couldn't do it. I didn't know why. They were Niall's fans, I was just afraid they would hate back on Niall because of my words.

This wasn't the first time I got some cruel tweets. I had gotten them since I'd been dating Niall a year ago. I got more supports from directioners. Niall always said to fight them like Danielle or Eleanor did. He had said I shouldn't make this thing against me. He had said I should fight back, but I just couldn't.

I had to talk to him about this again later.

***

I was about to walk to the receptionist in the lobby of the hotel when someone poked my shoulder from behind. I turned around then I saw Paul smiling at me.

"Hey, Paul! How are you?" I asked Paul as I hugged him.

"I'm fine," Paul replied as he hugged me back. "You?"

I released him and threw him a grin. "Never been better. Where are you going, anyway?"

"I'm going to find some fresh air," he said. "Niall's room is on the fifteenth floor. He's so excited to meet you. What are you both gonna do tonight?" Paul winked at me meaningfully.

I blushed. "What-?"

Paul laughed when he saw my flushed face. "Just go now, pretty. Your prince is waiting for you."

I was silent, not knowing what to reply.

"You know his room number?"

"Ye- yes, I do."

"Perfect. I gotta go now. See ya later." Then Paul walked away.

I entered the lift and pressed the 15 button then the lift slid up. On the fifteenth floor, I walked out the lift. I knocked on Niall's door but nobody answered. I knocked it again. But still, nobody answered.

Then I heard people's voices from the next door. It sounded like some people were having some good time in there. And I heard Niall's laugh.

I pushed myself to knock on the door. I knocked it. They were still laughing. I knocked it again. But there was no answer. Then I knocked it louder. They stopped laughing.

"Wait, I'm coming."

I heard Liam's voice from inside then I heard his steps closer to the door. When he saw me after he opened the door, he smiled.

I smiled back at him. "Hi."

"Niall has been waiting for you," he said. "Niall, come here. You gotta love this!"

I heard Niall's steps came closer. Niall's face looked very happy when he saw me.

"Hey, babe." I smiled as waved at him.

Niall hugged me tightly. Really tight. I felt like he didn't want to let me go. I hugged him back. I could smell his perfume. I loved his scent.

He released me then looked at me. Happiness was pictured on his face. His smile still embellished his face since he saw me was standing here.

"I miss you so much," he said. I was about to said that I missed him too but he already kissed me before I finished my words. I smiled then I kissed him back.

***

(to be continued)