Dante Needs Your Help :)

Since a reader often sees things differently than the writer does so it would really help me a lot if you could answer these questions (or just a couple if you don't have much time/don't feel like it).

Question 1: Did you ever think that Sebastian's behaviour is unrealistic or out-of-character (or not according to his age)? What are your thoughts about his relationship with Thomas? What kind of King do you think Seb will become?

Question 2: What is your opinion of Fox's development? And his relationship with Katla? Did that ever feel unrealistic? What do you think of the plot twist in his last chapter?

Question 3: What do you think of Nick's story? Did it make sense that he attacked Sebastian during his last chapter? Or do you think their clash over Abby should be brought forward?

Question 4: Does Alex ever seem like a cliché girl-fighting-for-feminism? Does she develop enough through the story? Is her storyline interesting? 

Question 5: Who is, in your opinion, the main character of A Blaze in The Dark

Question 6: Is ABITD, in your opinion, a children's story or should I aim it towards an adult market?

Question 7: Does the prologue from Ariel's pov add anything to the story? Or does it spoil too much about Seb and Bran? Did you feel any sympathy for him after reading it?

Question 8: And what about the epilogue from Thomas's pov? Do you feel like that adds anything to the story? How do you feel about him? And his wife, Crystal?

Question 9: Were there any moments where the story was (too) confusing?

Question 10: Were there any character deaths that felt unnecessary (for the plot to advance) and/or overly cruel?

Question 11: Does the title 'A Blaze in the Dark' fit the story?

Question 12: Who's your favourite character? And of the secondary characters?

Question 13: What do you expect to happen in the sequel?

Question 14: Anything else?

A big-big-big thank you again! And before you go, grab a biscuit before Nick and Thomas eat them all :)