We meet, again..

"Feather! Wake up you sleepy head! You're gonna be late again on the first day of school, like last year!" My mom called, I got out of bed. Tired. I Headed to my nearest bathroom and comed my blonde hair, what a day it was gonna be today! School.. Every year, in every school that I go to, there is Drama... It just kills me! I go to a darker shadow... And get even lonelier! And this year, was gonna be the same. Without Blake...without my Best friend, Abyss.

I put my hair in a bun, as always and changed my clothes. Ring! Ring! My phone was ringing. "This is odd, no one usually has my number.." I picked up the phone and answered it, "Feather! Do you remember me!" I heard a male's voice, for a moment I was confused, until my mom called me, from downstairs, "Feather! Eat your breakfast, or else it'll get cold!" I ended the call and headed down stairs, my mother was giggling for some reason, then I took the first bite of the waffle!

"Boo!" Someone scared me, from behind. "AH!" I jumped off my chair and fell down. The person that stood in front of me was a 13 year old boy, with black hair. "Haha! The regular old Feather! My old best friend! why didn't you answer me?? Oh well! Get up here and give your best long lost friend a hug!" Blake said holding his hand out, I reached out my grabbed his hand, then he hugged me tight. I hugged him back too. Blake known me ever since I was in kindergarten with him, our parents were best friends. I was a cheerful one back then, but I've change over time. So did Blake. But, we only been apart last year. This year, I'm not sure..

"It's so great to see you again!" He said, holding me tighter. Mother was awwing at us. "U-um, can I eat? My breakfast will get cold, and its so great to see you again too." I asked, I only felt a little spark of joy... I didn't what was wrong with me.. But I got through it.
Blake sat down next to me and grabbed a fork, then pick up a waffle piece and waited. I looked at him, in confusion, what would he want? "I'm waiting!~" he fluttered his eyes. I giggled and sat down next to him, then he put the waffle piece in my mouth. "You like it?" He asked as he pulled the fork right out. I blushed. It had been a long time since he feed me something. The last time he did that, he only feed me with M&Ms.

(We're gonna skip these stuff for now.)