A Girlfriend?!!?!

Just as we were on our way to school, we saw a pretty girl coming towards us, but she came to Blake. "Oh heya sweetheart!!!~ I thought you would be coming here! So I came here with you!.." She looked at me as if she wanted me to back off when she noticed me.

"Um... Hello ma'am! I'm Blake's Childhood friend." I said trying not to cry of sound sad. "Yeah! My best one! Chloe, meet my childhood friend, Feather!" He said as he hugged me, then let me go.

"Feather huh? Well, nice to meet you, Feather. I'm Chloe, Blake's GIRLfriend." She put her face in my face, I rolled my eyes. I didn't wanna...well, cry... I was secretly falling in love with him... Turns out that he already loves someone...

She purposely said 'GIRL' to make me jealous... Wait.. Which means... Is she... "Are you Celeste's sister?" I asked.

Celeste Madison: Oldest out of all her siblings in her family. 2nd place in the 7th grade. My ex Best Friend. From a rich family. And beautiful.

How do I know? Well, 3 years ago... Celeste used to be one of my best friends...when she found out that I was depressed... Well, she already hated me.

Chloe nodded then replied,"DUH! Celeste is my sis! She must be smarter than you!","um, excuse me? What is going on here?" Blake broke in to our little 'conversation'. "Blakie~ why don't we walk together?~~" she said as she touched his hair. I felt only pure anger... And sadness...

Blake: I'm actually suppose to walk with Feather.

Chloe: and whyyy?

Blake: well, I haven't saw her for awhile, so I thought It wouldn't hurt if I walked with her today!

I tripped and hit my right hand... It stings... But they were still talking... She was ONLY flirty around him. So I ran ahead.

Tears were streaming down my face... Oh right, did I tell you? Blake used to say that we'll a get married when we are older. Is it still a plan..? A false...? I bumped into someone with long white hair. Extremely different from mine. "O-oh I'm sorry!" She wiped her face. They must've been her tears. "Abyss?" I accidentally said out loud. I then covered my mouth. "Feather? Is that you? Why are you crying?" I-it was her... I hugged her tight and felt glad to see her. "No time to talk..! let's...just go..." I grabbed her arm and hurried her with me.