|Insert a title name|

(Btw, this chapter was inspired by the song. I'm just not gonna add the Scene where they get their schedule book. So I'm just gonna skip to class.)

I entered the English class homeroom. It seemed like as if I was the only one.. "Why hello! You must be Feather! I heard so many things about you! Oh, from your parents of course!" A woman said as she hugged me. I was confused. My parents know her? They never told me that. "Um... Nice to meet you? And yes, I'm Feather, may I please go to my seat?" I asked politely. "Why yes, your so polite!" She said again.

I headed to a random seat and sat there. Then started reading my book, about the girl who was kicked out of the Creation group. "Why that is a great book to read! You pick such good books!" She suddenly said, as she was beside me. "Y-yeah! Actually, this is my favorite book. And you wanna know why?" "Of course!" I smiled happily, someone was interested to talk about my favorite book with me!

Me: This book is about a girl who was kicked out of a guardian thing and-

Teacher ???: she lived with her friends. They lived in a void first. But the Blue Mental Fox turned the whole thing into an house by the sea. The Girl didn't make these until someone told her. One day, She went down, near the beach and threw a bottle into the ocean. In that bottle, she wished that she was back in the CREATION. The CREATION was specialty made by her, and she found the group. But all she was, was a guardian. The gods of creation all appreciated her, except the most powerful one. The powerful one said, "She is useless! All she does is play and stuff!" The others decided to vote. And..it was a yes. She was finally kicked out. Her name was Trashy. The name that she liked to be called was, L. After she left with no letter or sorry. She still had the power to create. But there was one mistake that the Gods haven't realized, Trashy actually, had a time limit. Her death.

Me:Wow! You know so much!

Teacher ???: haha! This story was always my favorite! Actually, your one of the first students that I know that remember this book!

Me:???oh, right, your name?

Teacher ???: Call me Teacher Ami.

Me:okay!

I noticed some students coming in, then saw Blake. I didn't look at him. Never face someone you know in the face. Abyss sat next to me. "Hey...! Why aren't you looking at your child hood friend?" Abyss whispered. I looked at her, disappointed, then faced back forward. I wish I was like the character in the story. Who lived by the sea, where there is peace. And I had a time limit on me. "Feather!" Someone called me. I turned to my left, I noticed Blake. Then I looked away.

(I've suddenly realized that Ink!sans was the god of creation. But oh well.)