It's time...

As time went on they started to fall into a routine that made them both happy. He went to work in the morning and came back for dinner. At the beginning she would take care of their garden, but as the weeks went by her bump began to grow until it was too huge for garden work.

So in the ninth month of her pregnancy she just did basic cleaning and spent the rest of her day watching tv. She kept herself occupied with reading and sometimes she attempted to draw something, but she never ended up liking her work.

She kept herself updated on her family. The arrival of another grandchild made her long for her family once more. She managed to prevent herself from falling into a depressed mood when she was alone even though it was hard. She knew that the newborn daughter of Shura would never get to know her.

She was sadden by the tought of that and she still managed to not let that get to her. Now that the arrival of her own child was almost there she was worrying about more important things. The two of them decided to wait with the gender reveal until the birth, what would take place in the near by hospital.

Jessica who gave birth to three children in the past was still worried that her body wouldn't be able to get trought that. The doctors said she would be fine, but thought a c-section would be better for her.

Today was Leo's last day of work before he took some time off to be there for Jessica. She couldn't be more excited for her husband to spend some time with her. She started to cook dinner when she felt an all too familliar pain, but brushed it off as cramps.

"Honey guess who's home?"

Jessica rushed towards the froont door and kissed her husband softly. "I'm glad you are home!" Jessica said and the two of them walked back into the kitchen and at the same time dining room.

She felt that sharp pain again and to hide it from Leo, but didn't manage that. "Are you okay?" He asked and put his hand softly onto her back. "Yeah, it's just a cramp. It's nothing..." She lied and they sat down to eat.

She hoped that these were not contractions... She wasn't ready to bring this child into life, but the baby had other plans.

"Leo," she said and her face went pale all of a sudden.

"What?" He asked worriedly.

"Get the bag and the car keys... This baby is coming."

"WHAT? Okay... stay calm Jess! Everything is going to be alright?" He said while running around, making her tense.

"You need to calm down or I'll freak out," she mumbled under her breath. It was not the time to fight. Jessica had gone through this three times already so she was calm and breathed through every single contraction. Leo on the other hand was freaking out in the driver seat next to Jessica.

They arrived at the hospital a twelve minutes after they had started and Leo brought Jessica inside. "How can I help you?" The woman at the counter asked and Leo tried to stay calm. "My name is Leo Martin and this is my wife Jessica. We had a c-section schedueled for next Wednesday, but her water broke a few minutes ago."

"Okay, let me bring you to a room and get a doctor," the woman said and brought them to a near by room. "You can lie down here if you'd like the doctor will be here soon." With that she disappeared again.

"I can't believe we are going to be parents soon!" Leo said and Jessica just smiled at him. "Neither can I." 

...

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Martin. I'm going to be the doctor that will perform the c-section. We are currently preparing the c-section and I'm here to check on you."

The doctor checked on Jessica and found out that she was dialted 4cm already. Jessica was prepared for the c-section and Leo got a few things to put on so he could be present. Only two hours later the nurse handed a healthy little boy to Jessica and Leo and Jessica couldn't keep their tears in.

Both of them looked at their newborn son and couldn't be any happier!

---

Since you all might have noticed... I suck at updating so let's hope I'll do better this time!