CHAPTER 9

KRISTINE'S P.O.V.~

What does Sam look like?
Let me tell you he is freaking hot!

His messy damp hair, indicating that he showered a while ago, his electric blue eyes those like Mark's, broad shoulders, his attire... damn!

Just the thought of him is making my breath hitch.
He looks completely opposite of how I pictured him to be.

But, I thought Sam will also look like Mark, but... he was different! And Mark? Why the hell was he looking like that? Why was he putting up a nerdish look when he is actually the complete opposite?

Everything is just so confusing!

I reach for my new jet black iphone, the Swifts' are spoiling me, well it's not like I'm not spoilt but this is different. I'm not used to expensive things and now here I am, being showered with them.

I check the time it's 2:43am already but yet I'm unable to sleep. I guess I need some fresh air. I walk downstairs.

The hallway is still so bright as if it's only six in the evening. This mansion is really huge but luckily I asked Maria, the lady that accompanied me to the dinning hall earlier, where the garden is.

She also gave me a quick tour of a few places like the Library, kitchen, First aid Clinic including the garden.

As I reach towards the wide-open door, that leads to the garden, I saw a silhouette.

I hesitate for a moment but then I again, I can always use my Karate skills if necessary. So I head towards the figure.

"Hey!" I call out hoping to get a reply from the guy. Yes it's a guy, his broad shoulders says that.

He turns back momentarily freezing me in the process.

"Sam?" I am expecting a smile or something like that but instead he frowns. Now don't tell me that he doesn't remember me?

"Do I know you?" Ofcourse he doesn't!

"You really can't remember me?" Why am I hurt? I'm supposed to be a tough girl!

"Don't tell me we kissed or did something..." What a question!

"What? Oh no! why did that thought even cross your mind?" I ask finding it really hilarious.

"It's because of your look, you look like you're hurt." Says Sam. I've really changed, I've to get a hold on myself.

"I'm not hurt I'm just surprised that... that how can you forget something so soon?" I lie and try to change the topic.

"It's nothing, well care to introduce yourself?" Sam replies.

"I will not. I don't say the same thing more than once. I already introduced myself." Wow! Who am I showing this attitude to?

"It's not my fault that I can't remember it." Sam defends himself.

"Then try to remember, try to remember how we met, who I am." I insist.

"I won't be able to remember that till morning." He replies simply.

"No you have to, take a deep breath close your eyes, concentrate and try to remember. You should not ignore this thing, it may escalate and become a serious issue." Wow! I'm impressed, I really remember what was taught to us in the meditation class!

"You are so stubborn. Fine! I'm trying." He takes a deep breath and then closes his eyes.

Two minutes pass by and finally he groans."Damn my head hurts!"

"Fine I'm sorry I won't bother you again." I reply after sighing and turn to go back to my room.

"Hey now that I remember everything in a real hard way you're going to turn your back Kristine?"

That makes my eyes lighten up, I turn back to face him again. He is still holding his head.

"You remember? I thought I just wasted my time...well come let get you some medicines to ease the pain." I explain and then we both head to the clinic. I'm surprised that a nurse and a doctor is still treating a guy who seems to be a guard. He has a plaster in his right hand.

"William, what happened to you?" Sam asks him.

"Nothing Sam, just a little fracture. And why are you here at this hour?" The William guy asks, slightly glancing at me. Wow guards here, are allowed to call their employers by their names? That's new!

"A horrible head ache." Sam says only to be interrupted by the doctor.

"Horrible head ache? Sam what's going on? You never had one before." The doctor hands Sam a peach coloured tablet.

After taking the medicine, Sam tells him everything while the doctor is amazed to know that only a simple meditation did something that dozens of pills couldn't!

"So you know about him?" Doctor asked. I can't say that I do, so I shrug.

"Are we supposed to tell her doctor?" Sam interrupts.

Ok now let's bring out my brilliant acting skills!

"Damn it Sam, I helped you, I made a miracle happen and now you're keeping things from me? " Only because of this skill I always somehow managed to escape from the cops.

"Fine" Sam says and starts  narrating the story which I already know.
__________________________