SHE'S DEFFERENT (part 1)

SAM'S P.O.V.~

She's indeed a feisty, always read to beat the hell out just by her words. Even I lost! I am never told to shut up nor I am forced to follow orders.

Moreover she really doesn't care about my dad's wealth or fame, that's a very rare trait for a new employee.

She's so confident and  carefree, exactly the opposite of what I am .

I watch her walk away. She's gorgeous and hot but I guess she would rather prefer the term 'Cool'.

"She indeed caught your eyes." Issac teases me.

"She did." I blurt out.

"So our Sam is finally  interested in girls." Tony  joins while chuckling .

"Yeah! yeah! Now are you done with the teasings? It's not like I never checked out girls before!" I defend myself.

"Yeah sure!" Issac says shaking his head side to side.

Knowing that they would continue teasing me if I stay any longer, I head to the library.

I still can hear them laughing like some mad people. My bad, that the library is just next to the dinning hall.

I take a deep breath and search for a good book.

~after ten minutes~

Damn it! Reading is also not helping today.

I get up and all of a sudden my surrounding starts to spin. Being unable to keep my balance, I grabbed the bookshelve to prevent from falling. My biggest mistake!

Now all I know is that I'm under a huge heap of books and a hard and heavy, really heavy bookshelve.

My head starts to ache. It's really suffocating here, due to the lack of air. I think I should call for help. I scream on top of my voice. But my calls are not being answered.

Wait!

I can hear someone. Oh yes!
I scream louder but my eyelids are getting heavier and I am having a real hard time trying to breathe. I can hear some faint shouts. But they are getting fainter and fainter...

                    ~*~*~*~

Meanwhile KRISTINE'S P.O.V.~

Where's my phone? Oh God! Did I leave it downstairs?

I hurriedly head downstairs. All the three cooks I met earlier are laughing so hard that I doubt, if they even notice that I just passed by them.

I was right, I left the phone in dinning table itself. As I am about to return I hear some noise from the library. When I reach the library, I am surprised because there are no guards outside. I hesitantly push open the door.

Everything seems pretty normal. Was I hallucinating? Some faint screams for help proved it wrong. I yell back so as to locate where he is. I am pretty sure that it's a guy, the deep voice says so.

I follow the faint screams and finally see the horrific sight.
A huge heap of books and the wooded bookshelve on top. Suddenly the screams stop.

Did the guy just passed out or... no! no!
My heart is beating so fast. I am so scared.

Using all my strength I try to push the bookshelve, but it doesn't even budge. I run back and yell for help. I am more than greatful, that about five guards rush to the library. The cooks also join to help. I guide them to here the guy is.

As the guards lifts the bookshelve up while I along with the cooks start to remove the books so that the guy can be out of the heap.

The moment the face of the victim is revealed, I hear most of us cursing and I am no different.

It's SAM!

I check his pulse... I can not feel anything...
My vision starts to become  cloudy. I am so damn scared. I hurriedly bend down to check his heart beat...
dug ― dug ― dug.
Thank God! There is still a few slow beating.

We immediately take him to the clinic.

                 ~*~*~*~

"There's nothing to worry about. He is safe now but will require enough rest. Well what happened to him? When I checked his heartbeat,I found it to be awfully slow. It only happens when there's very less supply of air and your body has to cope with the amount that's available." The doc says and we all heave a sigh of relief.

Since I am the one who found him, I had to explain everything in detail to the doctor.

We are asked to take some rest but I refused. I want to stay here. I myself don't know what's wrong with me. I sit on the chair near the bed where Sam is currently resting.
His face is really pale, lips are also wrinkled due to dryness.
____________________

Hello! Are you all enjoying the story? Come on just comment it.