2

Jake had released pretty much just as his dick had slipped into my mouth. I was pissed off.

"Are you joking?" I frown, bringing my hand up to wipe the corners of my mouth.

Jake chuckles, pulling me up to stand in front of him, my front pressed against his, "You're so fucking amazing" He mumbles, attempting to kiss me. Im sorry, but I had rushed to his house after college, taken time out of my day to find my way to his house after getting off at the wrong bus stop, and the most he could do was cum in my mouth after the first ten seconds.

"Is that it?" I huff, pulling away from the close position we were in to place a hand on my hip.

"Is that what?" Jake frowns, completely oblivious to the fact that he was completely shit when it came to things like intimacy.
I sigh, picking up my top from the floor and placing it back over my head before heading for the door, leaving Jake to sort out his trousers.

"Apollo?" He questions, following me to the door as he adjusts his belt, "Apollo, wait" He frowns, taking my wrist in his hand.

"What do you want, Jake?" I scoff, turning around so that our bodies were now almost touching again.

"I-uh, don't you want to stay for a while?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck.

I was so fucking needy, and the amount of shit he was giving me right now made me frustrated as hell. I came over to have sex, not to have him put his little todger in my mouth and cum before I had even had a chance to start moving my head. This was bullshit. What pissed me off more was the fact that he had no intentions of making me feel even the slightest bit of pleasure.

"Jake, I wanted to fuck" I state.

"I-uh- oh.." He says lowly running his hand through his hair.

"You lasted five seconds" I frown, "How the fuck will you ever get a girlfriend if you cant fucking control yourself for even a minute. You're so shit. I don't even know why I came round in the first place.. and what the fuck, what even is that-" I screw my face up as I motion to his crotch.

"What is that? Its tiny, Jake. You have a fucking kids dick. It must be, what, two inches?" I chuckle.

"Five" He scoffs opening the door for me in order for me to leave. I zip up my jacket and pick up my handbag.

"Sorry big boy" I laugh as I step out.

"Delete my number, because theres no way I'll ever come back" I shrug as I make my way out of his gate.

And that was it.

I walk down the road, in the direction of the bus stop trying to rub my thighs together as I move in order of getting rid of at least some of the sexual frustration. The bus had come pretty much straight away and I was home in less than an hour.

"Mum?" I call out, heading to the living room to greet my mum who was sat on the couch with Tess, our chihuahua, watching one of her silly sitcoms.

"Mm" She replies, still focused purely on the tv.

"Im home?" I roll my eyes as I place my handbag on the floor, loud enough to wake the dog, which is what I intended to do. Tess barks as she races over, her small paws patting against my knee in her attempt to jump up at me.

Mum pauses the tv with a tut as her head snaps in my direction, "when did you get back?" She asks. I frown.

"Just now" I say as I pick up Tess, taking her upstairs to my room with a small huff.

"Nice to see you too Apollo" My mum shouts sarcastically, as if I was the one completely ignoring her. I slam my door, the dog squealing slightly. "Sorry" I mumble, placing her down on the bed before seating myself beside her, taking my phone out of my jacket pocket to ring Soraea.

"what have you done now?" She asks, making me chuckle.

"What do mean?" I frown, putting my feet up to lay on the bed, my back against the headboard.

"Apollo you never ring me unless you've done something dodgy, spill" She giggles. Tess sits on my lap with a huff waiting for me to run my hands through her soft fur.

"Ok, well first of all, the shop by the college, have you seen the owners son?" I ask, biting down on my acrylic nail with a small grin.

"No?" Soraea replies, "why? Is he hot?"

"Yes! So hot!" I exclaim, Tess glancing at me from the corner of her eye, as if she wanted to tell me to shut up.

After telling Soraea about my short encounter with Stephano, and how I was definitely going to try and get with him, I told her about what happened a Jakes, and how terrible my experience was.

Soraea was my best friend, and had been since nursery. We were more like sisters, although we were completely different and had completely different personalities. I was definitely the more confident one out of the both of us, not that Raea was shy. She wasn't exactly the best when it came to boys, despite the fact that she'd get quite a lot of male attention, she just couldn't flirt to save her life. She also wasn't too into the whole 'dating everyone' kind of business. She'd much rather wait for her knight in shining armour, where as I go all out, if I find you hot, you're coming home with me.

"Maybe you should quit slutting about and just wait for the right boy to come along" She says.

I roll my eyes.

"Rae, think like this, If you wait for someone to come along, and fall madly in love just for them to have a three incher and be shit in bed, then you've wasted a whole lot of time" I say, cocking my head to the side at Tess who was now licking my hand. "I'd rather fuck them first and see what they've got before catching any feelings".

"Not for me polly" She chuckles, knowing I hate her awful nickname for me.

"Hey! Don't call me that" I huff, twirling my dark brunette hair through my fingers, "I guess i'll see you tomorrow?" I say pushing Tess off of me to get up and change into my cotton shorts and vest top, the ones I wore for pyjamas, after putting Raea on loud speaker.

"Mhm" She hums, "see you tomorrow, Love you!" She giggles.

"Love you too" I shout back, shoving my second leg into my shorts as I watch the phone cut off.

[again, the
girl at the top is who I
imagine as Apollo, you can
imagine her as whoever
you like]