8

From: unknown: Gathering at mine, you're invited. 9pm.

It had been a day since I had seen Stephano. I hadn't spoken to him about Soraea, but I was planning to, I just didn't quite know what to say yet without him completely going on the turn. I was in my room, Tess on my lap as always when my phone buzzes. Tess jumps up. I always forget to turn my phone off of vibrate, theres never a time when she doesn't try to attack my phone when she feels or hears the vibrations.

To: unknown: who is this?

From: Unknown: stephano.

He must have taken my number from Raea's phone, not that I was complaining, but why he was asking me to come to his house I did not know. Stephano had been a dick towards Soraea, and although having sex with stephano was definitely on the top of my bucket list, Raea is my best friend and going to socialise with the guy that pretended he had slept with her would be a complete and utter dick move. I frown to myself, thumbs hovering over the keyboard before taping in a reply.

To: Stephano: I need to talk to you, I'm not coming in.

From: Stephano: you're fucking weird. Message me when youre outside, i wont hear your knock.

It was already around eight thirty and as I wasn't going to be staying, or even entering Stephano's house, I kept on the shorts that I had been in all day, plus slept in. I slip on a hoodie and head downstairs, where my mother was in her usual position on the couch, wine glass in her hand. My mum wasn't an alcoholic, nor was she an irresponsible drinker, I guess she just liked a drink in the evenings - or a few.

"Hey" I smile slightly.

She raises a brow at me.

"I'm going out, i'll only be a-"

"A new boy? Again?" She asks narrowing her eyes at me as she swirls the last mouthful of wine at the bottom of her glass.

"No." I roll my eyes.

I've always tried to build a better relationship with my mum. She could look after me, for sure, but when it came to mother and daughter conversations she was terrible. She'd always spoken to me like I was her friend, even since I was little, and thats great - to an extent. I wished I had a curfew sometimes - just for some sense that she actually cares about me and doesn't actually want me out all night.

"If it is a new boy, tell him I say hi" She smiles before turning back to the tv.

I sigh before heading for the door.

__

It had taken me a while to walk to Stephano's house as I was so stuck on what I was going to say. I messaged him just as I was approaching the house and it didn't take long for him to slip out from the front door, blocking the sound of others and smell of marijuana from inside the house.

He approaches me, tucking his hands into his front pockets before stopping at arms length. He raises he brows a little, "you wanted to speak to me, Apollo", he says as he leans against the brick wall.

"Yes. Yes I do" I begin.

I watch his eyes roll slightly.

"You told me you fucked Soraea. You told me you fucked her. Why would you do that?" I frown.

"Princ-"

"No. You do not speak. I don't know who you think you are, but you're new to this area, and making up rumours will not get you friends. She's my best friend, and making up something like that is the probably one of the most disgusting things someone can do" I scoff, crossing my arms in front of me.

Stephano chuckles in amusement, his eyes skimming over my bare thighs. "Is that all you had to say?".

He was not fazed at all and that pissed me off more than I let off.

"I hope you're proud of yourself, and for your information - I am not your princessa" I narrow my eyes, watching him straighten himself before he closes the space between us, placing his hands firmly on my hips. He guides me towards the side of the house, out of view from the door before he speaks.

"Seeing as you're finished, I think now is the perfect time to finish off what you started the other day, don't you think?" He mumbles, now completely trapping me between him and the wall.

I open my mouth slightly, completely lost for words as he watches me intensely. I place my hands on his chest, the only place I was able to put them before I look away with an awkward chuckle. His gaze was hypnotising, almost creepy, but it did unexplainable things to me. Ever since our intimate occurrence, the image of Stephano's deliciously toned body had refused to disappear. Although, a sexual encounter was not what I was planning on tonight. I pat his chest.

"I- don't think thats the best idea. The other day was a mistake, I didn't mean t-"

"You didn't mean to try and give me a handjob? I don't believe you. Do what you've got to do, it wont take long, trust me" He smirks before reaching for my hand. He guides it towards his crotch, letting me feel his almost hard erection.

"Stephano I-"

"Get it out" He orders, taking his hands away from me before undoing the button of his jeans. I wasn't uncomfortable, but his assertiveness was not anywhere near anything I had ever dealt with before. If I didn't want to touch him, I wouldn't have done it.

I reach down and free his member, my heart racing faster than it did the first time I touched a penis. Stephano watches me carefully, placing a hand on the wall beside my head before glancing down ever so quickly. I feel the muscles in his member clench, causing it to jounce slightly in my hand. "Come on, good girl" He urges. His accent making me go weak.

I move my hand along his shaft. I had done this many times, but right now I felt like a beginner. I had never been sexually involved with anyone like Stephano. He was completely different. I wasn't used to being so completely under someones control.

Stephano smirks, taking my chin in his hand as he turns my face towards his, before kissing me.

{happy 420 stoners.
I have heat stroke but hey,
I managed to give you
all a chapter before I die.}