Chp.1 The find

It was a relaxing day at the castle, no Galra to fight, no materials needed to make something, just      Relaxation.but one thing want right, there was a loud sound coming about east of the lounge and everyone was present so not...that.

"Ok this Sound is getting annoying, let's splitup and try to figure out what it is" ordered shiro.

"YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN!" Everyone yelled they to where very annoyed.

"Um sure 'this sound is getting annoy-"

"THATS NOT WHAT WE MEANT!" The team members opposed.

Shiro quietly snorted and everyone left to search.

Lance P.O.V third person 

Lance was humming while he searched first is was t. swift and some how It changed to MCR, but that's not important he heard the sound again and followed it, and for one of the first times In a very long while he actually found the problem, it seemed to be a altean Device that he hasn't  seen before.

"I FOUND IT"lance shouts.

"Good job lance" hunk congratulates.

Everyone runs over to lance, Allura walks up to the strange machine and attempts to turn it on. It works, 

"Oh I know what this scrap-doodle is" Coran clams .

"It's a past projectionizer....so basically a memory scanner of some sort"he explained.

All pidge, hunk and lance could think of was that one memory machine from  meet the Robinson's.

"Let me show you how it works".

And that's it for today tell me what you think. Oh also this is probably based around season 4 so Keith is not a part of voltron. Again this is just me having fun and getting ideas out