Fear of the Unknown

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"I wish Taehyung was here right now," I told Taehyung's hyung.

"Don't worry about him. He's a true softy, he'll forgive you," Jin replied.

"I should've told him or wrote a note or something," I said.

I mentally slapped myself for forgetting my phone at Tae's place. At the moment I have no way of actually contacting Tae, because Jin hyung also left his phone at my hyung's office. 

"Aish, I'm sorry for leaving my phone at Namjoon's office

"Aish, I'm sorry for leaving my phone at Namjoon's office. The cellphone reception here is shit anyway," Jin hyung told me.

Small noises took the space up around me, as I stared at the pale blue walls around me. Nurses and other patients strolled about, and Jin hyung and I were becoming restless. 

"Mr. Kim Seokjin? Mr. Jeon Jungkook?" a nurse called out.

"That's us," Jin stood up quickly and hurried over.

We were both taken into the room; and, Namjoon hyung laid before us. His hand was in a cast, and his face had a few scratches but everything else seemed normal.

"Thank the fucking lord, my baby, I was so worried. Don't you have eyes use them for fucks sake! You could've gotten killed you little asshole!" Jin yelled at my hyung.

 Don't you have eyes use them for fucks sake! You could've gotten killed you little asshole!" Jin yelled at my hyung

I couldn't help but smile at the scene playing before me. But it brought up a small pain in my chest. I felt empty without Taehyung. 

Yes, we did have a small fight. 

Yes, I did not go after him. 

Yes, I am afraid to have relationships beyond sex.

  Yes, I am a fucking stupid asshole.  

No, I do not think I did the right thing with leaving him.

And...

Yes, I do love Taehyung.

If I had a phone right now, I would call him. Just to hear his deep angelic voice. Just a few more minutes in the hospital, and then I would be able to go home.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"Jungkookie?! Where the fuck are you?" I yelled into the dark room.

"Find me if you can," an evil voice hollered.

"Jungkookie stop it I'm afraid," Taehyung whispered.

"Fear is what I want from you. Fear will quench my hunger for the hours you will not sleep because of this night mare," the devil replied.

Then the eerie laugh he was familiar with returned.

I woke up to my doorbell ringing and loud knocking. I went downstairs, and opened the door to find Jungkook. Frankly I was shocked and I thought it was a mirage, because of the hot sun on my cool skin. Then the beautiful man before me talked, pulling me out of my surprise.

"Before you say anything, I want to say that I left because my hyung got into a car accident," Jungkook said.

"So you couldn't have called me?" I asked my blood boiling.

"I forgot my phone here, and instead of just hearing your voice I wanted to see you," Jungkook replied.

"Just because you came back, doesn't mean I want to continue this sex-only  relationship" I stated.

"Taehyung, I didn't come back for only sex. I love you, that's why I came back. I thought maybe if I went away my feelings for you would go away, but even when my hyung was hurt all I could think about was you," Jungkook said.

All at once, my heartbeat quickened. He finally said those three little words, after two days of waiting. 

He took me into his arms for the warm embrace that was always absent these past two days. This angel had my heart, he was always mine to keep.

 This angel had my heart, he was always mine to keep