1. Your best friend

(Y/n) = your name

(L/n) = last name

(M/n) mom's name

(F/c) = favorite color

(H/c) = hair color

(H/l) = hair length

It was a Friday, the second week of school in August, you woke up and went through your daily routine like any other day. You slipped on some jeans and a (F/C) shirt and grabbed your backpack. 

"Bye Mom!" You called as you started to walk out the door. "Bye honey! Have a nice day at school!" You heard your mom call back.

 You walked out the door and felt the warm sun on your face. You took a deep breath in. It felt like a good day, you didn't know how it felt like a good day, but it did. You smiled to yourself and continued on your way. 

You pulled your phone and earbuds out of your pocket and played some music. The walk to school wasn't that far, about three blocks or so. 

The school was in sight when your best friend Lloyd came running over to you as you put your earbuds and phone away. "Hey Lloyd." You say as you tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. 

"Hey (Y/n)! The guys and I were wondering if you wanted to come over tonight after school." Lloyd asked you.  You thought for a minute. 

"Well, my Moms working tonight so, sure! I love hanging out with you guys." You replied. You've known Lloyd and his friends for as long as you could remember. They were like family to you.

"Great!" Lloyd smiled, his green eyes sparkling. You zoned out for a minute, lost in the depths of Lloyd's emerald green eyes when you remembered where you were going. 

"Oh no! We're gonna be late for school! C'mon!" You grabbed Lloyd's wrist and you two ran the rest of the way to school. 

 You and Lloyd had first period together and you made it to class just in time.

 You slid into your seat in the second row and Lloyd did the same right behind you as waited for your teacher, Ms. Lane, to begin her English lesson. Ms. Lane had short brown hair, which was now pulled back into a ponytail, and fair skin. She had black glasses, and light green eyes. She was also a good friend of your mom. 

"Alright class, today we'll be learning about..." Ms. Lane started her lesson. 

~¥~

The bell for dismissal rung just as Mr. Matt finished his math lesson. You rushed out if the classroom and ran to your locker. You scrambled through your combination lock and slipped your school book into your locker. 

Just as you picked up your backpack and slung it over your shoulder, your phone rang. As you slid it out of your pocket, you read the caller ID. It was mom, so you answered.

"Hey Mom, what's up?" You asked. Mom sighed, then started, "(Y/n).. I won't be home for a few days." She said with a saddened tone. "What? Why?" You questioned. You saw Lloyd come around the hall as you listened to mom sigh again.

"Mr. Nathan wants me to go to New York for a Photography shoot. He said he can't find anyone else to do it and I was his last option." Mr. Nathan was Mom's boss and you only met him once. She took a deep breath. 

By this time, Lloyd was standing in front of you with a concerned look. You two were the only ones in the hall, everyone else had left.

Mom continued, "Honey, I already left home. I would've called you earlier but you were in school and I didn't want to interrupt. Do you think you'll be okay for a few days?" She asked. You gulped and nodded your head with your answer.

"Yeup," You said, though you didn't feel it. "I'll be fine. I was going over Lloyd's today anyway." You winked at him and he grinned in return. "Okay, I'll see you Monday or Tuesday." Mom said, "Bye Honey, I love you." She said. "Love you too Mom, bye." You replied as you hung up and slipped your phone back in your pocket.

"So, what was that about?" Lloyd asked as you and him walked outside. "It's my Mom's job, she has to go to New York for a few days for a photo shoot. Her boss couldn't find anyone else." You answered and kicked a rock across the road.

"Well that stinks." Lloyd looked at the ground. Then his head shot up and he looked at you. "Why don't you spend the weekend with us?" He suggested. "Yeah, I could. My Mom wouldn't mind, so sure! Why not?" You smiled and Lloyd did the same, his eyes sparkling. 

"But first I have to go home and get some clothes." You said. Lloyd nodded, "I'll walk with you." He smiled as you two walked to your house together. 

Little did you know, you were preparing for the weekend that will change your life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So....this is my first X reader and I can't believe I'm starting one.....so please, CRITICIZE!! CRINGE!! TELL ME HOW AWFUL IT REALLY IS, I ALREADY KNOW ITS TERRIBLE BUT YOUR FREE TO TELL ME ANYWAY. 

In the future, (if this X reader goes well) I may or may not *wink* start a Kai X reader. If you want me to, COMMENT 'KAI X READER'.  If I do Start a Kai X reader, I won't release it til at lease the end of the summer. 

Sorry, I'm just gonna see how this goes first. 

Welp, hope you liked it. 

BYYYEEEE