2. The Weekend - pt 1

(Y/n)'s P.O.V (point of view) 

I knocked on the door of Lloyd's house, which was actually the Airjitzu temple! I've been to his house many times, but the sight of it still blows me away. A chestnut haired boy with electric blue eyes opened the door. I immediately recognized him as Jay Walker, the Blue Ninja of Lightning. 

"Hey Jay." I greeted him. He gave me a slight nod. "Hey (Y/n)! C'mon in! Glad you could come." Jay said as he held the door open so me and Lloyd could walk in. I gave a little wave to the others who were siting in the living room. "Hey guys." I said. 

Zane was sitting on the couch, Cole was sitting on the floor playing a video game with Jay who came to join him once more, Kai was sitting on the love-seat with his phone in his hand, and Nya was sitting next to him watching Cole and Jay play their game. I sat my backpack by the door (When I went home I stuffed some clothes in there) and joined Jay and Cole on the floor.
"Hey how long are you staying?" Kai asked, glancing over his phone at me. 

"Um, I think the whole weekend." I grinned sheepishly. 

"Oh really? I thought you were only staying for a couple hours." Cole said, his brown eyes never leaving the TV screen.  

"My mom had a job in New York she had to do, she'll be back in a few days. But Lloyd suggested that I'd spend the weekend here, and it seemed a lot less boring then staying home alone all weekend." I shrugged slightly. 

"Oh yeah, great idea Lloyd." Kai said sarcastically and rolling his eyes. 

"Really? Are you still mad at me for winning that game? You lost fair and square! Besides, it was just a game." I said, remembering the last time I came over and played a video game with Kai, which I won. He didn't take it very well either.

"Whatever." Kai replied and went back to doing whatever he was doing on his phone.

About a half an hour later, I saw Lloyd walk down the hall. No one else seemed to notice. I quietly slipped away into the hall where Lloyd had just been, but he disappeared from my sight. I heard something from the dojo as I walked down the hall. 

As I came to the dojo, I saw Lloyd at one end with a sword raised above his head pointed toward the wall at the other side. His other hand was by his waist in a flat position. His left foot was behind him, and his right foot was in front of him, opposite of his hand positions. I stopped and watched him, he seemed unaware of my presence. He took a breath and it looked like he was about to sprint. 

Lloyd's P.O.V. 

I took a deep breath and everything around me seemed to slow down, even time itself. I had my eye on my target, the wooden bullseye hanging on the wall in front of me, and then I made my move. I ran across the room with the sword raised above my head and I threw it as hard as I could. It crashed into the middle of the red dot as I stopped running to watch it hit the target. 

As soon as it hit, I heard clapping from the doorway which me jump. I didn't know someone was watching me! If it was Jay...so help me!! I will hurt him! I whirled around and saw (Y/n)? Well, at least it wasn't Jay.

"Hey, what are you doing? I thought you were in the living room." I said. Her once excited expression turned to a slight frown. "I was just, um, wandering around..then I saw you in here. So I uh, stayed to watch. Its a lot less boring then watching Jay and Cole play video games all day." (Y/n) answered with a shrug. 

"You got that right." I replied with a nod.

(Y/n) took a couple steps into the dojo looking at all the training equipment and weapons. Then, she walked up to the bullseye where the sword still hung, stuck in the wood of the target.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V 

I walked to the bullseye with the sword still stuck in the wood. I lifted my hand to run my fingers along the leather of the hilt. Then my hand wrapped around it, and I pulled it out of the wood. I held it with both hands at the hilt, and pointed it at Lloyd with a smirk. 

"Whoa! I surrender!" Lloyd threw his hands up and smiled at me. There was just something about the way he smiled... Was it the spark in his eye? Was it the way his blonde hair famed his face? Wa it the wa-

"(Y/n)?" Lloyd waved a hand in front of my face, jolting me from my thoughts. "Are you ok?" He asked, with a worried expression. I just stared into his green eyes, trying to fine my words. "I..I'm fine." I shook my head slightly and rubbed my eyes. Then I remembered that I was still holding the sword. 

"Hey, can you teach me?" I held the sword above my head and stood the same way Lloyd did when I watched him just a few minutes before. "Your doing it wrong, you're right foot should be back farther with more of an angle. Here, like this." Lloyd did the same pose again and I copied him. 

"Like this?" I asked. Lloyd nodded in reply. "Yeah, expect straighten out your arm or your throw will be off." Lloyd adjusted my arm into a straighter position. "Like that." He stepped back. "Now throw it." He said. 

So I did. When the sword hit, It made an ear-slitting crack. I glanced at Lloyd who stood open-mouthed, staring at the bullseye. I followed his gaze and saw that the bullseye was split completely in half. 

"How did you... I mean...you only... it was..." Lloyd stuttered, at a loss of words from shock. "Guess I don't know my own strength.. hehe..." I said. 

Just as I was about to pull the sword out of the wall, the ground beneath my feet shook, causing me to lose my balance.

 I felt myself falling to the floor, then, my head hit something, hard, and everything went pitch-black.  

--------------------------------------------

1071 words........

Welp, I think this is the longest thing I've ever wrote for Wattpad... 

I hope you guys enjoyed it! Sorry it took so long..( to read and to write lol)

Have a nice day/night!