3. The Weekend - Pt 2

(F/m) = Favorite Movie

(F/m/s) = Favorite Movie Snack

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open and at first, I didn't remember where I was. Oh right, I'm at Lloyd's house. Then I realized my head was pounding. What happened? I brought my hand up to my forehead and rubbed my temples. 

"Ow.." I muttered and sat up. I was lying on the couch. How did I get here? Then it came to me. The earthquake..or whatever it was...and I blacked out... And someone must've put me here. Most likely not Kai. More likely Cole. Maybe Zane. Probably Jay. Definitely Lloyd.

I looked around. I was in the living room with Zane and Jay. Jay was sitting on the floor in front of the tv playing video games, and Zane was sitting on the loveseat watching him.

"What happened? Was it an earthquake or what?" I asked, with confusion in my tone.

"Or what." Jay replied, his blue eyes glued to the tv. "Huh?" I looked at Jay. "It's called 'when Cole loses a video game.'" He said.

I rolled my eyes. Like, seriously? Its just a video game.

"Where's Lloyd?" I asked. "Last time I saw him, he was in the dojo." Jay answered.

"And when was that?" I raised an eyebrow. Jay shrugged. "I dunno, maybe a half an hour ago or something." He said. I sighed and made my way to the dojo.

Lloyd was there, but he was sitting on the floor with his back against the wall near the back corner. He held the katana that we were throwing earlier (...or yesterday...or..I'm not sure how much time has pasted since I was knocked out) in his hand, resting it on his knee. He was staring at the floor so he didn't see me come in until I sat down crisscross apple-sauce next to him.

"Hey." I said, and Lloyd glanced at me. His emerald green eyes were dull and..... empty? I'm not sure.

"Hey." Lloyd mumbled and went back to staring at the floor. "Are you okay?" I asked him with a hint of worry in my tone. Lloyd's gaze moved from the floor and up the wall, then he shook his head with a slight sigh.

"I don't know." He ran his fingers along the blade of the katana. "What's wrong?" I placed a hand on Lloyd's arm. He looked at my hand, then his gaze drifted up to meet my eyes. His hand rose up to my forehead.

"How's your head by the way?" He asked me, clearly trying to change the subject. But there was something sincere in his tone that made me answer anyway.

"It's okay," I brought his hand down off my head gently. "I still have a bit of a headache though. How long was I out anyway?" I asked. Lloyd glanced at his dark green watch that I got him for his birthday two years ago.

"A little over three hours." He looked back at me. "It's 7:45 now." Lloyd blinked.

"Hmm." I nodded my head slowly and looked at the wall that was 15 feet in front of me.

"I think Kai and Cole were gonna watch a movie. Wanna go join them?" Lloyd asked me as he stood up. I rubbed my aching temples.

"I think I'm just gonna go lie down. My head is pounding." I replied as I stood up next to him. Lloyd nodded. "Okay, I think Nya set your room up for you." He said. I gave a little nod then went to my room.

Yes, my room. I came here to sleepover so much, the ninja decided to give me my own room a few months ago. Besides, they didn't use that room for anything else except storage for junk.

Honestly, I think I did them a favor. They finally got rid of the pile of stuff that was just building up for the past three or four years. Sensei Wu has been telling them to clean it out for that long too, so he was happy when they cleaned it out.

My room was only furnished with a bed, a night-stand, and a small dresser. There was a closet that still had a few things in it that the ninja never got around to get rid off, but I was fine with that.

I had hung up a few posters over the light green paint that I had at home, and I had a picture of me and my mom sitting on the night-stand.

I found my backpack on my bed and changed into my pajamas. After that, I laid down on my bed, and threw my (F/c) blanket over me. I pulled my phone out of my backpack and saw three new text messages from Lloyd.

The first one was a selfie of himself winking. He looked really cute. Wait, what? I can't like him like that! He's my best friend, he'll probably hate me if he finds out... anyway, let's see what else he sent me.

Hey, feeling any better?

We're watching (F/m).

Then another text came in from Lloyd.

We're eating (F/m/s).

Then he sent another selfie with him eating (F/m/s). Tha-dump. 

Wait what? My heart did not just...

I do like Lloyd... Don't I?

—————————————

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know it's shorter but I wanted to post it, hope you like it anyway :3