I Can't Stop Drinking About You//Jonnor

I poured another shot in my glass to finally get rid of my thoughts. It's been so many months since my ex-boyfriend broke up with me and I still couldn't get over him.
I was thinking about him daily, about his cute laugh, his clumsy self and the bad jokes he always told me. I missed him so much and it hurt. Sometimes I saw him on the streets and I ran away quickly, scared he thought I'd stalk him or anything like this. I didn't want him to know I still loved him. He'd consider I was crazy.

My friends kept saying it was the best for me, because Connor used to hit me.
He wasn't a bad guy, he just had a very bad time and I understood it. Connor was feeling unbelievabelly sorry for what he had done to me and couldn't forgive himself, so he decided it was the best to leave me.

It was awful. The cold liquid of the alcohol ran down my throat and it burnt a lot, I became more dizzy the more I drank. Was Connor okay? Did he miss me as much as I missed him? I didn't know, and with that last question in my head I slowly came to sleep.

The next morning when I woke up I was incredibly hungover. Every morning I woke up I regretted the night before but it didn't stop me from drinking again. When I wanted to start my day with a small beer, I realized my fridge was empty. I sighed, but it looked like I had to go to the shops again, mostly because I really needed more alcohol. After looking for a bag to put my stuff in, I put on a jacket and left my dirty flat. It wasn't a long walk, but I didn't like to leave home. Dealing with other people wasn't exactly my hobby. I pulled the hood of my jacket deep in my face, hoping no one I knew would see me.

Of couse someone I knew would see me.
And of course it was the person I wanted to see the least.
It was no other than Connor Ball.
He was still as beautiful as when we were together, but from what I could see he looked a bit tired.
I wondered what possibly could have happened while I wasn't there.
I really wanted to talk to him, but it probably was better if I didn't.

As fast as I could I walked over to the alcohol area of the store, putting some strong bottles into my bag.
Suddenly, I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I flinched and immediately stopped breathing. I think I knew who that was.

"James", a familiar voice spoke. "I really want to talk to you. You probably don't believe me, but I miss you a lot."
Slowly, very slowly I turned around. I looked directly into beautiful but sad blue eyes and it made me feel guilty, though I knew it probably wasn't my fault.
"Connor", I spoke slowly. "It's been a while."

"James, please, can I talk to you? It really is important to me."
Should I talk to him? I was planning to avoid him as long as I could, but somehow I couldn't manage it.
It probably wasn't the best idea, but I agreed. "Sure", I answered silently. "Make it quick."

He dragged me behind a shelf where no one could see us and started to talk.
"James", he started. "You know, I am so, so sorry for what I did in the past. I shouldn't have let out my anger on you. And I shouldn't have left you alone. But I was scared."
"Why were you scared?", I asked the boy in front of me.
His eyes slowly started to water. "I was scared to hurt you more. I wasn't a good boyfriend and I thought I should leave you before it got worse. I hated to see you cry but somehow I couldn't stop myself. I'm so sorry James!", he cried. "I'm so sorry!"

I felt like everyone at the supermarket was staring at us. Connor was crying his heart out in front of me and I didn't know what to do. I felt sorry. He was so worried about me all the time and I never talked to him.
Instead I was drowning my feelings in alcohol.
I let my bag slip out of my hand. The bottles inside bursted into thousands of pieces and I felt my shoes go wet. But I didn't care.
I wrapped my arms around the other boy and felt my eyes go wet as well.
We were both standing in a supermarket, arm in arm, crying like the world was going under.
But now it felt like my world had sense again. I hugged Connor stronger than I ever did before and I felt him hugging back.
It felt great.

I missed him in my arms.

I still loved him. A lot. And it felt great to finally touch him again.

"I never stopped loving you, James!", Connor sobbed. "Neither did I", I cried.
It felt like my world was alright again. I was happy again after a long time. And my day got even better when I felt Connor's wet-from-his-tears lips pressed onto mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I decided to open up a oneshot book since I'm terrible at writing longer, ongoing stories, so maybe this is better for me lol.
Feel free to DM me your requests of a idea you'd like or a ship of those bands you love, I'm happy if I don't have to come up with a lot of ideas by myself hahaha
Yup, I think that's everything.
Hope you enjoyed that little Jonnor story xx
~ Juki