Changed

"Té iubesc mamí, tatí."*

Dick's fingers were tracing the picture of his parents. He softly sighed through his nose, he was allowed breaks from the oxygen mask, and leaned back and closed his eyes.

Oh God his chest hurt.

What was this? Oh yes, the second week. He hasn't even been let out of bed yet and when he is released... well, let's just not talk about the type of 'missions' he will be doing. Or... lack thereof, according to Batsy.

To hell with that! I have plans when I get outta here...

A knock came from the other side of the door and his eyes narrowed ever so slightly.

"What?" he growled. Uh... Okaaayyy.

Whoever was on the other side hesitantly started to open the door and Dick swiftly picked up his exploding bird-a-rang Batman left on his bedside table. You know, just in case.

But it was just Wally. Ugh Wally. His so-called 'best friend'. 

Dick let out an irritated sigh and set the bird-a-rang down again. He thought Wally would make some dumb comment about him 'never being unprepared' or some other crap but he just looked down the halls before quickly closing the door behind him. He wouldn't make eye contact with Dick. Not like Dick was even looking for it anyways.

"So... um. I uh, just wanted to see you. Um... Flash is here on League business so he brought me along but I better make this quick because I'm not even supposed to see you until--"

"Then why are you here?" Wally finally looked at him, surprised at his tone. The bird wasn't angry or sad. He was disappointed. But Wally couldn't blame him for that. He was disappointed in himself--no ashamed. 

Wally rubbed his neck nervously. 

"I just... wanted to see how you were doing um... Dick?"

Dick cocked his head to the side a little and narrowed his eyes more.

"I... God I'm so sorry Dick! We just thought you betrayed us we... never meant... I mean..."

"Wally! You're babbling." Dick almost laughed.

"Um sorry. Look I'm just trying to tell you we never knew."

Dick jolted in surprise. What the heck was he talking about?

"We never knew what Bats always trained you to do."

Oh...

"Give up everything so that the world can live. What you did... it wasn't giving up everything for the mission. It was giving up everything so the innocence could live. And we blamed you for that. We're so sorry..."

Dick cocked an eyebrow.

"Uh 'we'?" 

Someone else entered the room at that. Well actually, the rest of the team actually. Oh boy...

"He means us..." said Kaldur.

"Robin, er um, Dick... we are so sorry. We were wrong to accuse you before we even knew your reasons."

The whole team bowed their heads in shame and Dick's eyes softened a little. But how did they know? Did Batman...

"How did you know? Did Batman tell you?"

The rest of the team looked at M'gann as Wally was getting over his confusion of them being here. It was clear he didn't know he was followed.

"No... I did." said M'gann. Her eyes were lowered slightly, as if in shame.