|13|

LEE JIHOON

"Baby? ." Soonyoung said as we were seated in my bedroom,his head laid on my lap.

"Hmm? ." I hummed in questioning as i ran my fingers through his hair.

"I was thinking of meeting with the others." He said.

"Others as in your friends? ." I asked.

"Yes also do you want to call the lee's? ." He asked.

"I'll talk to them myself soonyoung I want to talk to chan though I don't blame the boy for everything." I said.

"Why? Jihoon he got you kicked out." He said sitting up.

"That boy also had rough times soonyoung, he suffered from depression." I said.

"Really?! ." He asked.

"Yes, it isn't long ago its only been 2 years apparently he loved someone who was killed by the lee's assassin." I said.

"Really why? ." He asked as he pulled me on his lap back hugging me as buried his face in my neck.

"I am not a teddy bear you know. " I said.

"You are and you are my teddy bear." He said burying his face in my neck more.

I just chuckled before continuing "He loved her very much they both were classmates he was such a softie around that time he wanted to devote all his to her, her name was Choi Jiwoo she loved him too they both were perfect for each other until he took her to the Lee clan and that she was shot by one of the assassin because it turned out that she was the sister of Choi Youngjae-the most powerful choi assassin so in order to get him weakened the assassin killed her." I explained to him.

"So the Lee clan is pure evil it was the boy's first love for God's sake." He said.

"Well that's lees to you." I said.
"But there's more to the story." I said as he tightened his grip around my waist.

"After that chan suffered from depression poor boy forgot how to talk and he cried all day and night and cut off any connections with anyone. seeing that mrs.lee killed the assassin who killed Jiwoo even though it was a profit to her own clan." I said.

"I don't know what to say your clan is scary, baby." Soonyoung said.

"Also do you know everything about everyone like everything? ." He asked.

"Yes I was taught and trained like that to know weaknesses of my opponents my training was always different." I said.

"So tell me everything about someone." He asked.

Then I told him everything about his friends.

"Wow! you really do know everything." He said but I couldn't get to say anything as I felt the urge to throw up.

I Quickly ran to the bathroom in order to throw up.

"Oh my god! baby are you ok? ." Soonyoung asked as he ran after me.

---------------------

Well hello we meet again a double update for you guys to make it up for last chapter.

Also y'all are very quiet please don't be comment anything I love comments so please comment try your best to not be a silent reader.

LOVE YOU GUYS.

BYE~~