10. They Know

Y/n's POV

"Tae..?" Said Namjoon in front of bathroom, covering me up so I am behind him. I saw Tae hugging his bag with his outside clothes, coming to his bed. He bump slightly to the edge before fall sleeping on his bed. "He often sleepwalk, I think he might not aware"? Namjoon whisper assuring me. "Actually I'm okay with the guys knowing, but how about you?" "We are not hiding anything to each other" he add. You never thought of it and give it slight concerned face "alright, maybe not now babe?" Namjoon said considering my feelings. He is so gentle and understanding. I'm so jealous of his future wife. I nod to his answer. "You! This kid... smack.. punsih.. reall gewdd.." shocked by Taehyung's blabbering nonsense in his sleep. He probably nagging Jimin or Jungkook, well, more probably Jimin tho.

I sneak away in my towel only wrapped body to Namjoon's bed, slipped under his warm blanket, I realize that the blood stain is actually in the blanket rather than the bedsheet, I plan to laundry tomorrow morning along with the others so the guys wont know.

Morning came and y/n is awoken in Namjoon's bare arm, inside the blanket. He gave up his arm for y/n to rest on. He wear nothing to sleep, not even an underwear, well not today. [edited]

He snores a bit but is bearable, you sleep comfy actually last night. Rather than these few days, last night definitely feels comfier, safer, perhaps because you have someone to lean on after all these time you need to hold up for yourself.

You wake up and slowly move from him, checking Tae whom is soundly sleep, you were about to wear your today's Maid uniform so you can bring Namjoon's blanket cover downstairs, but you saw his unclothed part down there as you take off the blanket cover, biting your lips and see Jimin there, standing soulless watching you all along.

"W...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!" both of you screamed together makes the whole dorm wakes up and find the source of the scream. Tae and Namjoon shocked and jump from the bed immediately.

You tried to cover yourself up using the thin silky blanket cover around you, which clearly showing your pointy hard nipple which you dont even realize. The rest of the guys came into the room in a second and they have their jaws all dropped down examining your appearance.

You retreated back and hit Namjoon's bed and accidentally sat on his lap. You were shocked and jumped a bit and again when he groan.

"Argh.. You almost broke my lil bro y/n.."

You were shy and burried your face to his nape while still holding blanket sheet on your hand as the cover. He patted on your head slowly and you were looking at the guys after someone said "Whoa.., y/n.. it's unexpected" Tae said. "I thought Jimin will get you first?" Jongkook said while eyeing Jimin. "He has been minding you a lot since the beginning tho" J-Hope adds. The rest of the guys chuckle and you sees Tae in his bed, your eyes immediately widen at the sight of his bulge hanging there. He had morning wood which makes you blush and hot.

The guys are all near in the door and when Jimin slowly comes nearer, you hugs Namjoon tighter. His eyebrows raised a bit and still comes to you, sits besides you then caress your bare back and said "Hey kitten, would you be mine today?" Blushing hard and don't know what to do, you sees answer in Namjoon's eyes. You actually likes him but you know you can't resist the others also. Namjoon smiles and said, "He will be nice, don't worry", with that you became more uneasy but yet excited and thrilled inside