2

Brooke: I woke up at midnight and I got into the shower for twenty-one minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my outfit for today.

I went downstairs and poured me a cup of coffee and eat breakfast which was a toasted ham and extra-cheese sandwich

I went downstairs and poured me a cup of coffee and eat breakfast which was a toasted ham and extra-cheese sandwich. I finished my breakfast then I left my place and got into my car and drove towards the hospital. I arrived at the hospital and parked my car in the garage lot.

I went to the hospital and started to get to work. My first patient of the day was a little girl she has the flu then after her I went and checked up on all my patients. We got a call come in about a elderly woman then the woman came in and it's was my aunt the other doctors got to work on her.

My brother came into the hospital after a hour then he saw me and asked where aunt Marie. I told him that she was in room 201. Me and him went to the room and Dr. Park told us everything that going on with her. I went outside and got some fresh air then I went back inside and did my rounds around the hospital.

My brother left the hospital and it's was around seven in the morning. I went to the doctor lounge and took a nap on the couch. I woke up do to my nurse friend and her name is Emily Rivers. She gave me a cup of warm coffee and a bagel with cream cheese.

Me and her talked for a while then I went back to work and she went to the nurse station. I went and took a peek at my aunt then I went to my new patients and old patients. It's was around lunch time and I went down the street to a small restaurant and ordered chinese food.

I finished my lunch then I decide to take a walk through the park while listening to my music on my phone.

After a two hour I went back to the hospital and went right back to work after four hours of working. I got off of work and left the hospital and got into my car and drove back to my place.

I arrived at my place and I parked my car and went into my place. I went into the shower for twenty minutes. I got out of the shower and put on a new outfit for today.

I went downstairs and poured me a glass of wine and watch a movie about romance/betrayal and find a new love in life

I went downstairs and poured me a glass of wine and watch a movie about romance/betrayal and find a new love in life. I got up off the couch and left my place and got into my car and drove towards the precinct. I arrived at the precinct and saw my brother outside.

I parked my car and got out then I walked over to him and hug him from behind his back. Me and him talked for a while then me and him went into the precinct and I sat at his desk. Then his partner detective Hank Griffin came to his desk and said hello to me.

After a minute the captain came up to me and asked who are you miss I said my name is Brooke Burkhardt I'm detective Burkhardt little sister. Then he said hi my name is Sean Renard I'm your brother captain and I said I know then we talked for a minute then he went to his office.

Captain office

Renard: I went into my office after talking to detective Burkhardt little sister. I decided to look her up and I was very impressed with her and skill background.(thinking-She was beautiful)

Brooke Ann Burkhardt
Birth/October 31
Birth place/ Rhinebeck, New York
Job/Doctor
Criminal reports/None
Past life/ Top of the class of medical school/Best solider/Doctor with broaders/Team leader/world class Military doctor/Badass top assassin/secrets keeper/ and much more.....
Address/666 street building apartment Room 13 sixth floor
Family Nick Burkhardt older brother/ Marie Kessler aunt/Mother and Father dead
I couldn't access anything else on her because it's said to be highly top secrets/classified..........

Bullpen

Brooke: I left the precinct and got into my car and drove towards the hospital and check on my aunt with my brother. I arrived and saw my brother holding our aunt up I ran up and she told us about the family and said goodbye to us. Next day was the funeral and me and my brother with his girlfriend buried her and said our goodbyes to her.

I left the cemetery and drove back to my place. I parked my car and went into my apartment and took a quick shower then hop into my bed and fell asleep dreaming of my family.