4

Brooke: Dear diary, It's been a nine months Me and Renard are still dating. I helping my brother and his friends to do the Grimm thing and he is still investigating our parents death. after all the things we been through I still haven't told my brother I'm dating his captain not yet but I will someday. I been working at the hospital for 24/7 now but I decided it's time for a small getaway trip. Bye diary.........

I got out of bed and went into the shower for fifteen minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my outfit for today.

I went downstairs and poured me a glass of wine and eat a chicken and egg salad with hot sauce

I went downstairs and poured me a glass of wine and eat a chicken and egg salad with hot sauce. I finished my lunch and left my apartment and got into Sean car and he drove towards the park.

We talked about everything and anything he can spun me around and kiss me. I kiss him back right away then we walked back to his car and drove around the whole day. I Invited him into my apartment and fixed dinner which was spicy chicken sandwich with curly fries and a glass of bourbon.

We finished dinner and clean up the kitchen. He came up behind me and kiss my neck and kiss my lips. I jump up and warp my legs around his waist and kiss on the lips. He carried me to my bedroom and gently place me on the bed. He took off my shirt and my sexy bra. I took off his shirt then we were naked on the bed.

He kiss me all down and lick down my***** and push his tongue inside after that I roll him over and started to kiss down his body I arrived at his**** and I put it in my mouth and started to lick it and suck it hard he couldn't no more then he roll my me over and put his**** inside me and started to go in and out slowly then he started to go faster and faster.

We went at it until the next day for hours and hours. I woke up early and put my head on his chest. We talked for a while then we went into the shower for twenty minutes. He left my apartment and went to work. I got out of the shower and put on my outfit for today.

I went downstairs and poured me a glass of apple cider juice and eat extra toasted ham and cheese sandwich

I went downstairs and poured me a glass of apple cider juice and eat extra toasted ham and cheese sandwich. I finished breakfast then I left my apartment and got into my car and drove towards the hospital. I arrived at the hospital and went into the changing room and put on my doctor clothes.

I went right to the nurse station and talked to Emily about losing my virginity last night to my boyfriend. We talked for a while then I went and did my rounds around the hospital. My rounds was finished and I got called into a surgery operation on two little twins boy.

After the surgery operation the boys are going to make it just going to need lots of physical therapy. They were wesen that are lioncats. I went to lunch and eat a double extra-bacon cheeseburger with fries and a root beer float. I finished lunch and went back to work and finished my routine.

After a hour I went into the changing room and put on my earlier outfit. I left the hospital and got into my car and drove towards the mall and grocery store. I finished all my shopping then I went back to my place. I put everything away and clean up my apartment.

I heard a knocked on my door and it's was my brother. I let him into my place and we talked for a while about everything except who my boyfriend is then he gets a call from Wu and left my apartment. I went into the living room and read a book called Pride and Prejudice while drinking a glass of wine.

Then my door was broken down and it's was Akira Kimura. He tried to grab me but I was faster I kicked him and he dodged he came at me and the fight was on. I double kicked and punch then I backfilp to dodge his knife. He got in a couple of lucky shots and bruised my ribs and gave me a cut on my arm.

I grab him and toss him over my back and grab my gun and shot him in the shoulder and the leg. He ran out the door and said I'm coming for your big brother and you. Then the cops came and looked at my apartment. I packed my suitcase and waited outside for my brother to come out of my apartment.

After a minute he came out and put my suitcase into his car and drove towards his house. I put my suff and in the guest room and called my friend to pack up my whole apartment. Then after four hours I put all my suff in storage and gave my keys to the landlord. I told my brother that I just moved out of my apartment and staying here for now.

It's was night time and I left the house and went to the park to meet up with Renard. I arrived at the park and he hug and kiss me then asked if I'm okay we talked about what happened and then he get a call from my brother about Akira Kimura being in his house. I got into the his car and drove towards my brother house.

After me and my brother started to clean up the house then are mother came into the house. We all talked for a while then Monroe and Rosalee came around the house are mother attack them but I toss her off Monroe then explained that they are our friends.

I went upstairs and took a quick shower then change into my PJs and hop into bed and fell to sleep dreaming of what happened over this months.