Prologue

"This is Seijoh huh." A teen with black hair and cobalt orbs muttered to himself as he stared at the large school before him.

"Take good care of yourself now Haise." He turned around and nodded at an older lady with her long blonde silky hair. She had the same alluring eyes as the boy but brighter. Her face was evenly covered in make-up and her clothes consisted of dress pants, pink blouse, black blazer and a two inch pumps.

"Yes grandmother." He said to her with a gentle smile. The woman was too young to be a grandmother but believe it or not she is his grandmother. She returned his smile as she entered the black car and an escort closed the door and went to seat in the front passenger seat.

The young teen's eyes followed the car that was driving away and sighed once the vehicle was no longer in his sight. He turned his attention back to the building and started walking towards it.

Entering the building, he was greeted by a staff, probably a teacher, in the front lobby. He bowed to the staff in greeting with a smile.

"You must be Ichinose Haise I presume."

"I am sir." The looled-to-be-teacher smiled and introduced himself shaking the teens hand.

"I'm your homeroom teacher. Sasaki Minoru and you are in class 2-1." The teacher said as he shook the teens hand making him nod.

"I'm guessing that the principal has asked you to wait for me? You really didn't have to though sensei." He said and the teacher chuckled as he pulled his hand away from the new student.

"I know but I can't really decline since its the principal's orders. Come with me, we'll be starting class." The teen nodded as he trailed behind the teacher. They walked in the large halls and even climbed up a flight of stairs until they came into a stop in front of a classroom.

"Come on in Ichinose-kun." The teacher said and the said student nodded as the teacher slid the door open and went in.

Haise's POV
I heard the whole class greeted Sasakk-sensei as he entered the classroom and he motioned for them to take their seats at the same time he motioned for me to  step up front.

"Starting today we'll be having a new student do treat him well. Kindly introduce yourself." I nodded at sensei and gave out my best smile.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Ichinose Haise. Since I joined two weeks and a few days late I hope that you could help me cope up with the subjects. I hope that we share and make great memories together." I said and saw that most of them were pleased with me, especially the guys.

'Good thing they aren't like the guys in Johzenji. Those guys thought I was the typical rich kid and hated me until they hot to know me in volleyball club. Well it was all thanks to Yuuji-san.'

"Alright. Does anyone have questions for Ichinose-kun?" Half of the students in class raised their hands and I chuckled a bit.

"Well. You choose who you want to answer Ichinose-kun but only five people because we're running a bit behind on schedule." I nodded and motioned at the blonde girl with green eyes.

"From what school are you Ichinose-kun?"

"From Johzenji." Next person...a guy with brown hair and green eyes.