Chapter 2

Club manager?

Oikawa's POV
[MONDAY, 7:00 A.M]
"Alright! Everyone of you clean the place up shower then go to class! Understood?"

"Ossu!!!" Coach just nodded and we all went to cleaning.

"I heard that the new student is actually the nephew of the CEO Ichinose Fumihiko. You know, the owner of Ichinose Corps and manufacturing."

"So the new student is little rich boy?"

"Yeah. He's also the former ace of Chidoriyama."

"Wasn't he just a setter of Chidoriyama?"

"Yeah. I heard he's also that strong middle blocker in Johzenji."

"The one that stopped Iwaizumi-san's spikes? Yeah. Him."

"But to think that pretty rich boy is a volleyball player."

"Maybe its to get attention."

"Doesn't he have enough attention."

"Whatcha talking about Kindaichi?" I asked and he and Kunimi jumped a bit.

"N-nothing Oikawa-san!"

"Quit lying first years. You said something about Ichinose." Iwa-chan said and the two just kept quiet.

"They're probably talking about the rumour of Ichinose Haise."

"Rumour?" Watachi nodded Shirbu answered.

"Ichinose Haise, the nephew of Fumihiko Ichinose is rumoured to be the Emperor in volleyball."

"Emperor?! He's higher than me?!"

"Shut up shittykawa."

"Why emperor?"

"He was nicknamed Emperor because of full conquer and control of his team. Whether it be done consciously or unconsciously."

"How do you know that Shirabu?"

"Its in the volleyball monthly magazine senpai." He said waving the magazine in the air.

"Eh~ Lemme see~" Mattsun said as he took it and he and Makki read it out loud.

"Ahem. Ichinose Haise the great conquerer of volleyball also known as the Emperor has transferred?! The great middle blocker of Johzenji has transferred without a trace and say! Johzenji was utterly shocked of the sudden change of schools from their Emperor. It has been said that the Emperor himself has been seen in Seijoh Kōkō last Saturday! Has he transferred to conquer the volleyball team of Seijoh?! Has he planned to take down the great Oikawa Tooru?!"

"See? He's just here for the fame." Kindaichi said but then the magazine from Mattsun's hands was grabbed.

"Emperor? I never heard about this? And why would I want to conquer a team? They must've gone mad to think that I'm someone with high monarchical title."

"Ic-Ichinose-senpai!!"

"Haise is fine. And I have a request." The first year nodded at him with fear in their eyes and he chuckled.

"No need to look like that I don't bite. But I'd much appreciate it if you don't believe in this because I've never planned anything about taking someone down." He said reading the article and sighed.

"He's gonna hate me if he see's this. Anyway, I'm really not like they say in the article." He said handing the magazine to Mattsun.