Chapter 1

Third person p.o.v

  It was a peaceful Friday morning until you get to the Dupan-Chang household or more specifically marinette's bedroom where you can see a red bug floating(?) above the sleeping figure of Marinette shouting. This red bug is called a kwaimi which is a main part to one of Marinette's biggest secrets of her life and the kwaimi's name is Tikki. The reason Tikki was shouting at Marinette was so she can get up and get ready for school before she gets even more late than she already is. Once Tikki finaly got her up, you could see Marinette running around her room getting ready as fast as she can for school. When Marinette was ready she was in her usual outtfit which consisted of her dark raven blue hair in pigtails on both side of her head held up by red ribbons, her blue bell eyes, a white shirt with a little flower desine(?) on the top cornner,a black jacket over it thats cuffed at the end,pink pants, and pink slip on flats. Grabing her bag making sure Tikki was in it with plennty of cookies for the day, before running out of the bakery all the way to school. When Marinette arrived at her classroom she was a blushing mess trying to come up with a good excuse as of why she is late for her teacher. After the teacher dissmissed the topic Marinette was able to go in her seat right next to her best friend Alya Cesaire.

  Alya has brown to aumber hair in a ponietail(?), green to yellow eyes, black rimed glasses, blue jeans, orange and red plaid button up with a white shirt underneath, and black shoes. Infrount of Marinette is Adrien Agreste aka her 'crush' who happens to be a super famous moddle. Adrien has sandy blonde hair, emerald green eyes, a black tee-shirt with a yellow, green, and purple strip in the middle, a opened white button up shirt, blue jeans, and orange shoes. Nexted to Adrian is Nino Lahiffe and what looks like Alay's crush. Nino has short chestnutt hair, orange to brown eyes,black rimmed glasses, a dark blue tee-shirt with a wierd desine of a eye, grey blue jeans,a mixture of red and white shoes, a light red bassball cap, and his singature headphones.

*Time skip to lunch*

*Marinette's p.o.v*

  As soon as I got to the lunch table I saw my bff Alya, her Crush Nino, and as soon as I saw Adrien I started to blush, but nothless I sat down."H-h-hey g-guys" I managed to say without making a complete fool out of my self infrount of them.

"Hey girl/Marinette" were the replies I got all at once from them.

"Now that we are all here, I was thinking that we should all have a sleepover at my house tomorrow."Alay suggested while smiling"How does that sound?".

"that sounds awsome I'm down for that"Nino said while grinning at everyone.

"umm.....my dad is out of town, so I'm   free to go. sign me up."Adrien replided smiling while Nino went to go high five him exclaiming "Thats awsome dude!".

"Alya I'm not so sure if I should go or not." I said while figiting around in my seat looking into my lap.

"Cum'on girl its just going to be the four of us there no one else promise, and you can't leave me to be the only girl there with them *whispering *plus Adrien just comfermed he is going, you could get the chance to talk to him more."Alya pleaded while trying to convince me to go with a sly smile on her face.

"uhh.... ok Alya I will go just for you ok!" I exclaimed while giving them the biggest, and best smile I could make. Everyone was smileing at my answer, while being exided for tomorrow. 

"Awsome we will all be there then. I hope you guys are looking forward to this as much as I am"Alya said happily while grinning trying to cover it up as a smile instead.

I have a feeling that tommorow is going to be very eventfull with Alya incarge(?) of everything especialy if both me and adrien are going to be there. After the conversation we stared to eat our lunch while talking about tomorrow, and other random topics that came to mind. Of course I was a studdering mess when I talked, but it was fun none the less.

*time skip to after school*

  As soon as the bell rang almost everyone started to rush out of the classroom excided for the weekend. I meet up with Alya as soon as I found her out in frount of the school.

"There you are girl, you just missed Adrien" Alya teassed while she went to hug me. I returnd the hug almost imeaditly(?).

"we will see him  tomorrow, speaking of wich why do I have a bad feeling you're up to something" I questioned her. All I got in response was Alya ginning at me then running away saying "I'll see you tomorrow, make sure you acctruly get their on time girl" and laughing at the end. Instead of chaseing her  I just giggled at her response and starrted my little journey home. As soon as I got home I put my stuff away just to hear my mother call for me from down stairs."Marinette, honey can you come down here and help your father and I with the bakery please"

"yeah mama just give me a minute, I'll be down ther in a sec." I yelled back down from my room. I put all my stuff away and made sure Tikki had plenty of cookies for a few hours before running down stairs and helping my parents manage the counters for awhile.

*time skip to 7:00p.m*

"mama, papa that was the last costemer" I told them while putting the apron away.

"alright sweatheart thank you for your help today. I'll call you down when dinner is ready" my mother told me while giving me a hug wich I returned. I started to make my way up stairs, but stopped when I remembered I didn't tell her about the sleepover.

"Ahh mama I forgot to tell you, but Alya is having a sleepover tomorrow and she wanted me to go. I already told her yes without asking you first i'm sorry" I told her while apologizing(?).

"It's fine sweetheart you can go i'm not mad at you, but ask me first next time please?"she asked while giving a big smile wich I returnd with my own smile, and went up to her and huged her.

"Thank you mama, I promise I will next time" I said while running up stairs to my rom and to get my stuff ready for tomorrow night.

"Tikki i'm sorry I left you by yourself ,are you ok? Do you need more cookies?" I questioned her to make sure everything was ok before I start to pack.

"*giggling* I am fine Marinette, I still have some cookies and it's ok that you left me you were helping your parents" she said while hugging my cheek glad i'm back.

"ok Tikki I have to pack for the sleepover for tomorrow, do you want to help me get ready?" I asked while grabbing my duffle bag making sure it was empty. All I got as a replie was a exited "yeah!". When we were done packing I had a pair of clothes to change into wich was calf high brown boots, black leggings, high wasted pink skirt, and a white and grey off the shoulder holter top. For PJ's I had hand made a Chat Noir onesie(?) wich was plain black, the zipper was a bell, it had a tail, cat ears on the hoddie and the inside of the ears was green.I had also packed a sleeping bag, makeup becuse of Alya, and anything eles I would need. I looked to the time on my phone and saw it was 8:34. I might as well go for patrol with my kitty.

*time skip to aftter patrol*

"hey Chat I won't be able to go to patrol tomorrow, I thought I should let you know ahead of time" I said while turrning to him before I left.

"It's perrrrr~fectly fine my~lady I won't be able to make it to patrol either, I'll see you later bugaboo" Chaton said while winking at me and leaving to what I assume to be his home. After standing there for about a minute in silence I decided to start heading my way home. As soon as I got home I detransformed(?), gave Tikki some cookies, and saw that the time was 10:13 p.m so I got changed into PJ's and went straight to bed.

(Sorry that there were so many time skips I just want to get to the acctul plot, but I also wanted to add what was happening through out the day again I'm sorry)