Chapter 2

*in the morning*
*Marinette's P.O.V.*

   Waking up the first thing I see is Tikki sleeping peacefully next to me curled up on my pillow. As I look over to my phone seeing what time it is I was shocked seeing that I woke up earlier than expected witch is 9:28 a.m.. Deciding to get ready for the of my day I slowly get out of bed as to not wake up Tikki as I get my stuff together for a shower.

*15 min time skip*

 As I got out of the shower I get dressed in my usual(?) outfit which consisted of my pink cuffed jeans, the white t-shirt with a black and pink flower design in the top corner(?), a plain black cuffed jacket that was opened up, and my pink flats, but instead of putting my hair in pigtails like usual I decided to leave my hair down for today. After getting ready I headed down to the kitchen and made myself some pancakes, and eggs with a glass of orange juice. When i got done eating my breakfast I grabbed some chocolate chip cookies for Tikki and headed up stairs to see that she had already woken up.

 "Good morning Tikki I brought you some cookies to eat, did you have a good night sleep?" I said while motioning(?) to the plate of cookies I sat down on my computer desk for when ever she got hungry.

 "Good morning Marinette I slept well well, how did you sleep?" Tikki said while making her way over to grab a cookie off of the pile on the plate.\

 "I slept wonderful Tikki" I said smiling while glancing at the time seeing that it was already 12 o'clock remembering I had to be at Alya's place in 3 hours.

 "oh and Marinette thank you for the cookies" Tikki giggled a thanks, finishing the last cookie on the plate.

 "you're welcome Tikki" I said while double checking to make sure that I had everything for the sleepover  later.After the conversation Tikki and I had my mama and papa had called me to help them downstairs with the lunch rush that was about to occur(?).

*time skip to around 2:30*

 While I was getting done helping my parents with the bakery I glanced at the time seeing that I had to go soon or I would be late. I ran up the stairs grabbing my things, while making sure Tikki was safe in my purse. "bye-bye mama and papa i'll see you tomorrow" I said while grabbing enough cookies that will last Tikki until the next day. Then I rushed out the door , and headed straight towards Alya's place.

( feel free to leave any suggestions or comments again this is the first story I've ever written I'm sorry if it's bad, i know its short and that I'm not posting like at all and thank you for taking your time reading this)