Chapter 3

A/n: I'm going to change a few things from the show which you will be able to tell what it is when you read it.

*Marinette's P.O.V*

 I was making the 20 minute walk to Alya's place when I started to think about my crush. Now everyone thinks I have a crush on Adrian, but that is what I want everyone to think. To be honest I have a secret crush on my best friend that I had sense elementary school. That's right my real crush is Nino. The day at the zoo(Adrian and Alya wasn't there) I was hoping(?) he was going to confess he likes me, but I had the urge to cry when he said he had a crush on Alya. I pretended it didn't bother me and smiled through the pain I felt in my chest when I said I could set up a date for them. I was actually happy when the akuma attack happened when it did, so I wouldn't have to be in that situation anymore. There is only one person who knows about my crush on Nino, which happens to be Adrian. The only reason Adrian knows because we would have been in a awkward situation around him so I told him myself.

*flash back*

"Oh my Gosh Alya Adrian is so perfect in every way" I said while pretending to be interested in him when really I was looking at the clothes he was wearing which was made by his father. While I said that I saw Adrian in the corner of my view. He was looking shocked in my direction which I can assume he heard me.

*time skip in flash back*

 It was during lunch time and I think it is time to tell him about my situation so it won't  be weird between us.

"H-H-Hey A-Adrian umm c-c-can w-we t-t-talk f-f-for a-a s-sec-cond?" I asked while pretending to stutter and make weird movements with my arms, so no one would suspect a thing.

"uhh... sure Marinette" he said while scratching the back of his neck sounding reluctant to talk to me, but I still pulled him into a abandon classroom.

"Look Adrian about what you heard me say this morning I don't really have a crush on you, I am pretending to so I won't hurt Alya's feelings. The truth is I have a crush on Nino and it just so happens Alya thought I had a crush on you because I was looking through a magazine and when I had turned the page and when Alya looked it had you on the page and she sorta assumed I had a crush on you. I just went along with it, so I wouldn't have to tell her my actual crush, and I am sorry you are the victim(?) in this" I said guilty for making Adrian apart of this. Then Adrian sighed from what I think is relief(?)?

 "It is alright Marinette I actually thought you liked me me for a second and that would have been awkward because I don't want to lose a friend to this because I have a crush on Alya, but at least now I know you're not actually scared of me , but you're acting" he said with a shy smile rubbing the back of his neck when mentioned Alya.

*end of flash back*

 After that day we promised not to tell anyone and he has to pretend to be unaware of  my 'crush' on him. I also told him the real reason for the photos of him in my room which is because the clothes he models and that sometimes when I look at them it gives me new inspiration. We have secretly hang out or talk over the phone so no one knows about our friend ship and get suspicious. I finale look up and see I made it to Alya's house(I changed it to a house because it is more Private than a apartment just encase(?) they shout and for the reveal). I went up to the door and knocked. A few seconds later Alya opens the door.

"Hey girl it's nice to see you made it on time. now all we are waiting for is Nino" Alya said while smiling and giving me a hug.

"Hey Alya, H-h-hey A-a-adrian" I said once again with my fake stutter, but I gave a real smile.

"Hey Marinette' Adrian said while grinning at me. I just waved while making my way inside and placed my bag next to the couch, and sat down waiting for Nino to get here, so we can start the actual sleepover.

 A few minutes later we heard heard a knock on the front door. Alya got up knowing it was Nino at the door. When he got in side we all said our greetings to him while he set his bag down and sat right between me and Adrian on the couch waiting for Alya to explain what we are going to do first.

(if you haven't noticed when i first made this book it was going to be Adrian x Marinette, but there is a lot of fan fics like that and i wanted to do a book where its NIno x Marinette because there are so little fan fics out there like this so i'm supporting the side ships. feel free to commet and leave suggestion and sorry for misspelled words and anything I may have did wrong once again this is my first story i have ever written and finale thank you for taking your time reading this you are greatly appreciated )