Chapter 2 (part one?)

"GET OUT JAKE!!! I HATE YOU! YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED ME DOWNSTAIRS TO ANSWER THE DOOR. I COULD HAVE RAN OUTSIDE, PUSHING JAYDEN OUT THE WAY TO JOSH. I AM REALLY SURE JOSH WAS WITH HIM!" I screamed at my brother in anger.

I slammed my bedroom door in his face and locked it. I held the teddy bear in my arms as I slid down the door to the floor.

My eyesight went glassy and tears ran down my face. As more tears kept coming, the more I wanted Josh here to comfort me and wipe them away.

"Josh. I miss you. Why do you still have to be gone, longer than I expected. You could have me helping you find your mom." I said crying to myself.

I balled up on the floor holding the bear to my chest.

****

I heard soft knocks on my door.

"Go away Jake." I said slightly waking up.

"It's me. Maddison." Maddi said softly.

"I didn't call." I said a bit rudely.

"You didn't have to chicka. Your my best friend and you need me. Anyways Jake called me and said your really pissed off and upset. So I came right away... with my bookbag. I didn't do the review packet. None of it." Maddi said.

I unlocked my door.

Maddi quickly came in and hugged me tight.

"I miss him so much Maddison." I mumbled.

Maddi closed my door and locked it.

"Want to talk about it?" She asked sitting on the bed and patting a spot next to her.

"No." I stubbornly said.

"Chicka just let it all out and tell me." She demanded anyway.

All my emotions boiled up.

I threw the red bear across the room.

"AHHH!!!" I screamed in anger.

"Girl let it all out." Maddi said patting my back.

"He doesn't have the balls to come see me in person." I said to Maddi crossing my arms.

"I waited an entire month for him. He sends a messenger boy to tell me he won't be coming back for a while." I said to Maddi.

Maddi picked up the big red teddy bear.

"This is a big size teddy, stuffed with love." Maddi said.

"This teddy is too adorable to be thrown. With its big white heart pillow attached to his arms." Maddi said hugging the teddy.

"He got this bear, thinking about you." Maddi said.

I looked away.

"He could of gave the bear to me himself." I said.

"True. True. But Gurlll I want this bear. Niall only gave me a heart box of chocolate." Maddi said.

"Well I rather be eating chocolate, crying about being forever alone." I said truthfully.

"Well I'm sure he has his reasons." Maddi said.

"Yeah but I didn't even get to see messenger boy. Jake answered the door." I said sighing.

"Oh no. That's bad." Maddi truthfully said.

"Jake told messenger boy to screw himself and to tell Josh to die in burning flames and took the bear and slammed the door." I said shaking my head.