Bella the Witch-Prologue

Saying goodbye to mom at the airport was harder then expected.  I would miss her and Phil so much, but I knew that I had to do this. Doing this would give the newly weds privacy and me a chance to reconnect with Charlie, my dad.  Mom, Phil and I were standing in airport, while people were whizzing around us in a fast pace.  Mom kissed me on the forehead and said " You don't have to do this, baby,"   I smiled at her. I had to do this so I wouldn't be a burden to them.

         "Mom, I want to. You and Phil need your space and plus, I haven't seen dad in forever,"  I looked into her light eyes. My eyes were deep brown like Charlie's. Mom and I were complete opposites; she was so child-like and fun. And I was like the adult in the house. She always said that I aged 35 years every birthday. 

           Tears fell down her face as she said  "Okay. Have fun and remember to text, call, email me, if you have to; just let me know how you're doing,"  She sounded like a mom who was sending her child to summer camp for the first time. I'm surprised that she didn't ask me if I packed enough underwear. " Say hi to Charlie for me."  

She pulled me close into a tight hug. " And remember to be carful, especially with your powers," She whispered into my ear. " I love you baby." 

          "I love you more."   I smiled

         " I love you most." She said back.  Phil and I had a quick goodbye, then I was on plane heading towards Forks, Washington.

                                                      **********************************

Author's note: Heads up to any returning readers, I am changing A LOT of the series. Some things I may keep but I want to make this series fresh again with some new ideas I have. 

Things to note:

-The Fright Side will now be known as Itheria, it was pretty dumb of me to use it, but at the time I couldn't think of anything better. 

-I won't be calling the witch's sensing things their "spider sense" Shouldn't have used in the first place. I also want to keep the mention of outside media out as much as possible. 

-A lot of the comments for this book and the next in the series will most likely not reflect what's in the new updated chapter. Because duh.

-Renee, Bella's Mom will be a witch and have powers of her own. 

-I will completely rework Edward and Bella's relationship. It all happened way too fast looking back at now.

 -The ending will be different too. I took into consideration the comments  that Bella should've just gone to the fright side to hide. With this new Bella I want her to give more a fight to the vampires and not have to run away to Arizona. 

-The lore will change significantly too, not just for this book for the whole series. I'll be adding some stuff, chucking things that didn't make sense. I'm basically reworking it so that it's concise and consistent. 

-No other POV. I'll my hardest to stick to this rule because going through all the books, I cringed when I read through everybody else's POV. 

That's all I've got for now. Thanks so much!