Chapter 12: Live With Me

Ariana's POV

"Stay." Jaxxon said, his brown eyes glowing.

One word and four letters and I'm so fucked up. This time, not because of the potion but because I just couldn't say no.

"Okay." Sambit ko at ipinatong ulit ang backpack ko sa sofa.

I sat on the sofa and looked around his house while pursing my lips awkwardly. So yeah, this is so awkward with Jaxxon staring at me so I'm just gonna look around his house and pretend I didn't notice his creepy staring.

Nang hindi ko na matiis ang sobrang katahimikan ay huminga muna ako ng malalim bago nagsalita. "Uh... so, what are we gonna do?"

He smirked and I instantly regretted that I asked that question. Because right now, he looked like he have something else in mind that is not appealing to me. "There's a lot of things we could do."

He replied, his eyes roamed down my body then back to my face. "We can go to my room and we can-"

"Or we can watch a movie!" I exclaimed. Dahil sigurado akong hindi ko magugustuhan ang ano mang suhesyon niya.

"I was gonna say we can go to my room and change my bandage. May iba ka bang iniisip?" Jaxxon said with a smirk. He enjoyed this. The jerk enjoyed taunting me and scaring me with his eyes and jokes.

"Naku, wala naman." I said waving my hand in front of me. "Mukha ngang kailangan na nating palitan yang benda mo. Sa tingin ko pwede naman dito na natin gawin yan."

Hindi ko na ito hinintay nagpunta ng banyo upang kunin ang first aid kit. Pagbalik ko, naka-upo na si Jaxxon sa sofa. He has his legs and arms crossed, looking like a boss. Seriously, the sofa looked so small for him.

Umupo ako sa tabi nito at nilapag ang kit sa mesa. Clearing my throat, I started removing the gauze that is already filled with red stain. This is so awkward. Mas gusto ko pa kanina nung wala siyang malay habang ginagawa ko ito. Unlike now that his eyes never left my face when we're literally inches apart from each other.

Why am I doing this in the first place anyway? Bakit ko ba ito ginagawa sa isang taong pinipirwisyo lang ako? I mean, it's his fault no one's talking to me at school. At dahil sa kanya ay hindi din ako nakapasok sa klase ko ngayon. Pero na-realize ko na kasalanan ko naman talaga ang lahat ng ito. All of this started from me and my damn stupidity.
"Bakit nanginginig ka?" Tanong ni Jaxxon na ikinagulat ko. I didn't realize how close we were until he spoke.

"Medyo takot kasi ako sa dugo. Pero keri pa naman." Pagsisinungaling ko. Of course, nanginginig ako dahil na ko-conscious ako sa mga titig niya.

He didn't replied and I continued on what I was doing, with my shaky damn hands.

"Can you... uh... stop looking at me?" It literally took me minutes to ask that. But then I regret it the second ge grabbed my chin with his thumb and pointer finger and lifted my face so that we are face to face.

I gulped as we stared into each others eyes. His eyes travelled down to my lips then back to my eyes again. My brows furrowed as I looked back at him. I don't see the Jaxxon that everyone else sees. I don't see that person they all call Arrow. I only see Jaxxon. Just him.

I realized his eyes weren't that scary as it used to beor what J thought it was. It's actually filled with loneliness. Maybe it's always been there because I was blinded with fear and I'm only noticing that now but his eyes showed how lonely he was.

"I'm just memorizing your face. But if you ask me to, then I will." He said, letting go of my face and looking away from me like he was afraid I'd read more of him.