Frans Manga Club

Interested? Scroll down.

If you possibly can't see the pic then here is the text

Hello there, my dear cute beauties!
Frans Manga Club here, saying hello to you all and welcoming you warmly.
People on Frans Amino decided to make Manga for all Frans shippers with all they got,
so here we are, determinated to make our way in Frans fandom!
7 people gathered in one chat, to talk about non-profit online manga for every Frans shippers around here,
We all decided that we need exactly 25 people to make it happen and we actually made more places so way more people could take a part. If there will be less applications, we will just change the idea.
You ask what kind of idea is that? Well,
We make three groups of people that will make manga together!
We will plan all together and choose aus or make new ones!
We need
x3 writers for the script
x3 background artists
x3 sketch artists
x3 lineart artists
x3 color artists
x3 Panel artists
x3 Manga effects artists
x2 bubble speech artists
x2 Editors who would correct errors
We have already 7 people so we need 18 people to make this happen!
If you want to take part, send us one of your arts/stories so we could have sneak peek of your style and decide if you can take a part. Of course you need to have at least a little bit of time for us, so we could decide about everything together.
Ask us if you don’t understand something!
Your applications send to me in private chat!
You can send your applications until April 4, 2018! If you’ll be late just two days, we will take you in too.

But..... this is not an apology of not updating.. hehe.
Sowwy. Imma post more XD