Chapter 5.

Shubman's POV-

It was already 3:15 pm when I came out after taking a shower.

The drive from my hotel to Adithi's house was 30 minutes. Therefore, I still have 15 minutes to get ready.

I wore a black t-shirt and a pair of black ripped jeans. I wore red sneakers to complete the look. I styled my hair and kept my wallet in my pocket. I took my aviators and phone and headed down.

I took the car keys from the receptionist and walked out.

I put my GPS on, and drove to Adithi's place.

Reaching five minutes early, I gave her a call.

I got out of my car, as I saw her coming out of her apartment.

She wore a black dress.

"Seems like we're twinning." I smirked.

She chuckled.

"Didn't know you were spying on me." She joked.

"Even I didn't." I chuckled, and she chuckled along.

"Shall we?" I asked her, giving her my hand.

"We shall." She said, keeping her hand on mine.

I led her to the car, and opened the door for her. She thanked me and sat in.

"Where are we going?" She asked me, as I drove the car.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out." I told her.

"Oh god, I've heard this line so many times." She laughed.

"So, how many guys have you dated then?" I asked her.

"Just two." She shrugged her shoulders.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you break up?"

"I wasn't really interested in them. One was quite boring, while the other was toooooo romantic." She said, dragging the 'o' in 'too'.

"So you don't like romantic guys?" I asked her.

"I like romantic guys. But that guy had crossed his limits." She shrugged.

"How many have you dated?" She asked me.

"I've dated just one." I said.

"One? Just one? The Shubman Gill has only one ex?" She asked, totally shocked.

I laughed at her reaction.

"Why did you break up though?"

"She was cheating on me." I said, not caring much.

I don't care anymore.

"I'm sure she'd be regretting it now." She laughed.

I couldn't help, but smile that.

Also, her laugh sounds so good. Literally music to my ears.

"Anyway, coming back to the point. Where are we going?" She asked.

I laughed and said, "Mr. Beans."

"You should definitely try their molten lava cake. You'll love it." She said.

"Sure ma'am. Anything else?" I chuckled.

----

"So tell me something about yourself." I asked her, stirring my blue lime mojito.

"Well, my name is Adithi Rai. I study in Vogue Institute Of Fashion Technology. I'm 19. I was born and brought up in Bangalore. I'm a dancer, an athlete, and a tennis player. I love playing cricket too. Virat Kohli is my favourite cricketer. He's also my first love. I love food. Pizza tops the list. My favourite colour is red. And, I guess that's all." She chuckled.

"Favourite city?" I asked her.

"The city of love. Paris! Getting proposed in Paris is also my dream." She said, dreamily.

The girl is just so cute. Shit.

"Tell me about your family."

"Uh... family..." She stuttered..

"It's fine, if you don't want to." I told her.

"No, no. It's fine. Uh.. my parents died in a plane crash, when I was 17, that's like two years back. I live alone now. My cousins often come to visit me. My grandparents are in the US. The rest of my family live in Delhi and Mumbai." She said.

Oh my god.

I didn't know she'd gone through that.

"I'm sorry." I kept my hand on hers.

"It's fine, really. My parents and I weren't that close. They were always out for their business trips and meetings. I rarely used to see them, to be honest. But then yeah, it does hurt. I mean, atleast I saw them sometimes, but then now, not even that." She smiled, softly.

"You're a strong girl." I told her.

She smiled at me.

"Tell me about yourself now." She said, while taking a sip of her chocolate milkshake.

****

Hi peopleeeeeeeee.

Vooooote. ❤