That Akward Moment

Tori POV

She never felt an awkward moment before but there's always a first. They stared into each others eyes before Alex.........

~~~ Rewind to 5 mins before~~~

"Bring the bag up to the my room"Alex hollered once he saw her enter the hall. She ignored him and sat down on Janice's left. Danny was on her right. Janice closed her eyes and placed her head at Danny's crook of his neck.

"I'm not your maid and NEVER will be." Tori said once settling down.

She heared Alex huff before questioning Janice.

"Who is she?"he asked completely ignoring her.

"Are u blind? Isn't she sitting right beside me? Can't u ask her yourself?"Janice said.

"I'm Victoria Clark." Tori said proudly.

"Wow,did dad have an kid while i was gone?"Alex asked to no one in particular.

"So...is my dad really your dad or did he adopt you?" he continued.

"Adopt."Tori answered

"At how old?"

"16." she answered without a pause.

"Cool....."

"I need to sleep, how bout all of us take a rest and meet up in 3 hours here for dinner? There are food in the kitchen if you're hungry."Janice suggested

They nodded their head and noticed Janice walking up to her room with Danny. They both stood up went to the kitchen for a drink. Tori took a pepsi can out of the fridge and Alex took a coke. They didnt speak a word. They both walked up to their respective rooms but Tori tripped amd fell on the stairs. Alex though wow,perfect moment to be hero, his hand went and straight caught out Tori's. As he pulled her up the stairs with only her hand,he spill his drink on the stairs and the sudden sound and the fact that his cold drink fell on leg,he jumped in suprise, losing his grip in Tori. He fell with her and Alex dropped on Tori just at the first steps.

"Get offfffff!" Tori screamed.

He put his hand either sides of her holding his weight. They stared in each other's eye before Alex averted his eyes to her soft pink kissable lips. He gave her a peck her at the side of her lips. Like it half of his lips touched hers.

"How could someone trip on nothing?" Alex mutters to himself as he gave her a hand to stand up. She took his hand and looked at her feet in embarrassment and quickly ran to her room.

'I am sooo crazy,that was so embarrassing.'she thought to herself.

~~~

If u watch Sonny With A Chance on youtube, there was a episode called Sonny with a date and in that, Demi lovato date,Chad sprayed water on her and she screamed and her expression was hilarious imagine that expression and her scream when Alex fell on Tori. When i use my computer, i will put the episode at the side.Super short chapt but its 2.05am here now and my eyes are watering i need my sleep. I would like to thanks those who commented specially TheNerdWithin. I saw my email from wattpad that someone commented. Thanks. I might use my computer soon and gve dedication. And ya, 2 updates in a day though it a new day here. Yay! Its rare. So have a great day.

VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE. Love 22cupzakes08(again me,friends did nothing, NADA). Nite. VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE.