Half-naked?

As Tori walked down the now dry stairs, she thought about the accident earlier, her faced flushed with embarrassment, she glanced down at her self and saw she was wearing a black tank-top with a light purple crop top with black high-waisted pants. She heard muffled crying from steps away from the kitchen she saw Janice crying into Danny's black v-neck shirt. She smiled at Danny when he looked at her and she sat beside Janice.

"Janice,don't cry, it wont bring dad back."Tori said

"But it will make me feel better."Janice said looking at her.

"Let's have dinner and watch a movie together?"Tori suggested.

"Pizza?"Janice said staring to smile.

"I will get the junk food and drinks,Janice go pick the movie,Tori gets the pizzas." Danny said happily.

"What do u guys want?" Toei asked.

Tori walked to Alex's room after taking the orders. She smiled as she thought about Janice and Danny they were perfect for each other,she wanted her own Danny. (I wanted Janice to be played by Taylor Swift but my friend hate her so ya,they haven't decided on who to play Janice but Taylor Swift is who i imagine. She is perfect. Danny is played by Danny o'donoghue lead singer of the band,The Script. Check them out, Tatlor Swift also said her celebrity crush is Danny so its PERFECT.)

She knocked at Alex's door twice but there was no reply, thinking he was sleeping, she opened the door, she saw him doing push-ups half naked. As he bit his lips,Tori ran her thumb or hers.

'His lips were so soft she though.'

The door was placed at the edge of the room so she could see everting from there. She stared at his 6 pack and the v line entering his pants. She imagine how he would look like na......

She shook the thought thoughts out of her head and walked closer to Alex.She tapped him on his back and she could feel his muscle tense and he removed his Beats headphones. He immediately stood up and Tori dropped on his hard floor. Alex tripped on Tori's legs and fell on her for the second time that day. As they fell,their lips touched again. Alex stared at into Tori's eyes and moved away. Tori then moved her face closer to Alex's and he also did the same, their face met halfway and she felt Alex's lips on hers the second time that day. His lips were soft and warm and they moved in sync with hers. His hands went to the back of her head and pulled her head closer to his. Her hands ran to his perfect, soft, shiney hair. She tugged at his hair when he put his tongue in her mouth.

"What's taking you so lon-oh. Sorry." Janice said after she opened the door.

Tori and Alex jearked when Janice opened the door and both their head collided.

"Um..sorry guys. We have choosen the movie,we'll wait in the movie room." Janice said from oustide the door.

~~~

I am sooo tired. I will post another chapter tmr.My dad's Nigerian friend came wth his wife and we went out. I was planning to update at 4pm now here is 00:08.

COMMENT, VOTE ,SHARE, LOVE.