Bloody roses?

"Come to me my child.."
"I'm not your child my mother is happily cruising along the shore"
"That is no way to talk to your biological mother is it?"
"W..what are you saying?!?"
"I regretted leaving you on her door step it was inevitable, your father didn't want you and I wasn't prepared to take care of you at the time, I was just laid off ... and I had been watching her for a while and she appeared to be a nice lady I knew you'd be safe and happy..."
"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS , IM NOT ADOPTED AND YOUR NOT MY MOTHER PERIOD !!!" 
"Our Time is almost up, are you sure you want to waste your time yelling at me...you could have clarified everything...I am no longer on earth and I doubt you'll be able to contact me...."
"Don't worry you won't have to worry about me wanting to see you....my life has been moving smoothly I don't need Your lies to ruin what I have going on..."
"Heed my warning,trouble approaches I'll leave you with something to remember me...here it's my special locket...please take care.. I..lo"

...........
Woah! what kind of dream was that... but first of all who was that lady really? I have to discuss this with my so called mother...
I was so lost in thought that I failed to realize the door bell was going off..hmm it's 6 in the morning who's up at this time? ...
Slowly I rose from my beautiful bed and headed towards my door....
Suddenly the knocking stopped and there was just pure silence...not even the wind could be Heard..everything was still as if time had been stopped...
Hesitantly I opened my door and to my surprise, no one was there but what was left was a single rose drenched in blood...