i -cute

× story i ×

Kit was feeling even more tired than usual as he had just finish his tests. He boarded the bus as his car had broke down, leaving him without transportation.

He wanted to ask his best friends for help but he figured that he shouldn't disturb them as they were both busy with their new found love, betraying him as he was still single.

He plugged in his earphones and played his playlist. He closed his eyes while he listened to the songs, feeling sleepy as each minute passed by.

Unknown to him, a male sat down next to him at the back of the bus. Watching as the other male who was sleeping by his side snored softly made him smiled. He looked out the window, enjoying the view till he felt something on his shoulder.

He turned around and found Kit laying his head comfortably on his shoulder. Grinning, he let him be and took a picture of him, saving it to his collection.

Kit was shook awake by a certain male and fluttered his eyes opened as he heard a familiar voice calling for him.

"P', we've already reached. Wake up nah?", a handsome face came into his view.

"Ming? W-Why are you here?", Kit asked, shocked as he quickly pulled himself away from the other male, scratching his neck awkwardly when he noticed the wet stains on Ming's shoulder which meant he was drooling.

He wiped off his drools from his mouth and quickly apologised to Ming who didn't seem to mind at all.

"Korthod na, Ming".

"Don't worry about it, I don't mind", Ming smiled as they got off the bus.

"You can come to m dorm and change there, I'll wash the shirt for you", Kit suggested.

"P', is that our way of inviting me over?", Ming winked playfully, causing Kit to grow red as he smacked Ming.

"Cute".

"Stupid, forget about it", Kit took back his suggestion and stomped off as Ming chased after him.

"I'll come with you!", Ming exclaimed, following Kit.

THE END.

©Taelien_kookie0109
-2018-

A very short one-shot from me. Thank you for reading this one-shot. Stay tuned for the next ones.