Universe

Millions of years ago, there were two universes existed in this world. First was the universe where we lived and the second was the universe which had vanished.

The vanished universe was known as SM universe because all planets revolved surrounding SM as the main axis.

SM was a planet which only inhabited by a very powerful king named Sooman and his beautiful daughter named BoA. There was a giant tree known as Tree of Life that grew on that planet. That tree was the source of power of life for the entire universe.

SM was surrounded by 8 big planets and hundreds of small planets. Those 8 big planets were TVXQ, SNSD, SJ, SHINee, f(x), RV, NCT and EXO.

All big planets respectively would send one inhabitant of its planet to attend the meeting with King Sooman once in a year.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I want you to lead the meeting next week. It's about time for you to take my place to lead our universe," said King Sooman. "But father... I'm afraid I'm not able to do it well," said Princess BoA.

"Don't worry. It won't be difficult at all. You only need to listen to them. That's it," said King Sooman. "I understand, father," Princess BoA replied.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Aa! I'm sorry," Joy said immediately when she bumped Prince Suho unintentionally as they walked together heading to the meeting room. Joy lost her balance because she stepped on her own dress while she was walking.

Prince Suho asked, "Are you okay?" "Yes," Joy answered in short. "I am Suho. I am an exo-l," said Prince Suho, introducing himself. "Aa~ So you came from EXO... I am Joy and I am a reveluv. I came from RV," said Joy, introducing herself too.

Prince Suho said with a chuckle, "Why are you dressing like a bride? Next time please come with the more convenient dress." Joy smiled in embarrassment and said, "I was tricked to wear this dress because Princess Irene said all females would dress like this to attend the meeting."

Changmin said out loud, "Suho, you are late!" Prince Suho argued, "No, I am not! The meeting has not started yet!" "But all big planet's representatives are already here except your planet and RV," said Changmin. "And... You must be coming from RV," Changmin said while looking at Joy.

Joy introduced herself to Changmin and the others. "I am a cassiopeia from TVXQ. My name is Changmin," said Changmin. "Hello, I am a sone from SNSD. My name is Yoona," said Yoona. "Hi, I am Krystal. I am a meu from f(x)," said Krystal.

Yoona, Krystal and Joy sat side by side meanwhile Prince Suho and Changmin sat next to Taemin from SHINee and Donghae from SJ. "Why are you sitting alone there? Come closer and join us," Taemin said to Mark from NCT who sat alone at the corner.

10 minutes later Princess BoA showed up and the meeting started. Everyone reported to Princess BoA about things that happened last year in outline. "I am glad our universe is in the state of peace and I hope we can keep this peace forever," Princess BoA said at the end of the meeting.

"Taemin, please give this to Key," said Princess BoA. Taemin said, "Instead of exchanging love letters, won't it be better if Princess and Key meet each other?" "We can't meet each other because I am not allowed to leave SM and Key doesn't want to come to SM to meet me because he is too busy," Princess BoA replied.

"I'm really speechless seeing Princess BoA and Key's love relationship... How can they bear not seeing each other for more than 7 years? " Taemin said in his heart while shaking his head.

"Suho, can I go with you to EXO? Princess Irene told me that EXO is impressive. I am curious," said Joy. "EXO is not different from other planets, nothing is impressive. The only difference between EXO and other planets is the population. EXO has more than 4 millions of exo-ls. That's it," said Prince Suho. 

Changmin asked Mark, "Do you wanna come with us to EXO?" Mark asked excitedly, "I can come too?" Changmin replied with a smile, "Of course!" Prince Suho asked, "Is there anyone else who wanna come with me to EXO?" "I'm going with you, I wanna meet Kai," said Taemin.

Yoona asked Krystal in low voice, "Hey, don't you wanna go with Prince Suho to EXO to meet your lover?" Krystal replied doubtfully, "Hmm... I don't know." Yoona asked, "Don't you miss him?" "Of course I miss him," Krystal answered. "Then you should go," said Yoona.

Krystal asked Yoona, "What about you? Are you coming with me to EXO?" Yoona shook her head. "Why? Come on... I will need someone to accompany me later," said Krystal. "Why would you need me? You have Kai," Yoona replied while chuckling.

"It's because of Taemin. Whenever Kai and Taemin met, Kai would ignore me," Krystal grumbled with a pout. Yoona looked at Taemin for a second and then she whispered into Krystal's ear, "Leave him to me. I will take care of it." Yoona winked and smiled at Krystal.

Everyone got on the Cosmic train. Cosmic train traveled on the cosmic railway which powered by the cosmos. The train had the same speed as the speed of light. The train route was from SM to TVXQ to SJ to SNSD to SHINee to f(x) to EXO to RV to NCT back and forth.

Mark exclaimed with full of excitement, "Woahh, this is so exciting! This is really cool!" Taemin asked with a chuckle, "Does riding this train really make you happy?" Mark replied excitedly, "This is a new thing for me. I had never left NCT before. I'm glad I decided to attend the meeting. Wow! This is just Wow!" Mark looked out the train window with amazement.

"Cosmic Railway was invented 6 years ago by 3 genius exo-ls named Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin. Before then, everyone travelled the universe by riding the Balloon which was invented by 5 genius cassiopeias 15 years ago," Changmin explained to Mark.

Suho said with a chuckle, "Changmin, why didn't you tell Mark that you were one of those 5 genius cassiopeias?" Changmin laughed and replied with a chuckle, "Don't you think that it's kinda embarrassing to call ourselves a genius on our own?" 

Mark asked curiously, "What about the time before the Balloons were invented? How did everyone travel the universe?" Changmin answered, "No one travelled the universe before then. And that was the reason why Multi didn't exist before then. That time only Pure who existed." "Now, we can find Multi everywhere," said Prince Suho.

Mark asked confusedly, "Then how to attend the annual meeting?" Changmin answered, "King Sooman used his telepathy power to communicate with us once in a year." "Aa~ I see," Mark said with nods.

Donghae got off the Cosmic train at SJ station. When the train stopped at SNSD station, Princess Taeyeon got on the train. Yoona asked, "Where are you going, Princess?" "I wanna go to SHINee to meet my best friend, Jonghyun," Princess Taeyeon answered.

Taemin asked with a smile, "Princess, may I ask you a favour?" Princess Taeyeon nodded. Taemin handed over the letter he got from Princess BoA to Princess Taeyeon and said, "Please give this to Key, thank you." Princess Taeyeon nodded.