Lightsaber

SM Palace began collapsing as the monster got bigger and bigger. The monster kept sucking the energy of the Tree of Life. The fruits of Tree of Life slowly changing color to black after all the leaves had dried up and blackened.

When Queen BoA and Kai saw the monster, Queen BoA quickly removed the barrier which keeping Prince Justin safe. Queen BoA exclaimed, "Kai, please take Justin to EXO and come back here with all exo-ls who got my father's superpowers! We need them all to defeat the monster!"

The monster fired large rainbow beam from his mouth to the sky and the beam hit TVXQ, the closest planet from SM. TVXQ crashed into millions pieces of space rock in an instant. The monster fired rainbow beam again and the beam grazed SJ, the second closest planet from SM and it caused SJ out from its path of rotation and clashed with SNSD, the closest planet from SJ.

Meanwhile on SNSD...

Quake happened all over the place of SNSD because SJ and SNSD were rubbing against each other. All prisoners screamed out loud for help, including Baekhyun. The palace guards left the basement of Girl Generation palace to save themselves.

Suddenly Baekhyun heard Luhan's voice in his head, "Baek, where are you? We need you now! " Baekhyun replied, "I'm in the basement of Girl Generation palace on SNSD. We are having great quake here. The palace could collapse any time!" Suddenly Kai appeared. "Come on Baek," said Kai. "Wait! I need to meet Princess Taeyeon first. I think she is in the meeting room now. Please take me there," said Baekhyun. "Okay," Kai replied.

Baekhyun and Kai suddenly appeared in the meeting room. Baekhyun approached Princess Taeyeon and grabbed her hand, then he asked Kai to teleport them to EXO. When Princess Taeyeon, Baekhyun and Kai appeared inside ElyXiOn palace, Baekhyun hugged and kissed Princess Taeyeon right away. "Let's get married after this is over," Baekhyun said with a smile. Princess Taeyeon nodded with a smile.

Princess Taeyeon realized she wasn't on SNSD, she asked, "Where am I?" Kai answered, "EXO." "I have to go back to SNSD," said Princess Taeyeon. "Please stay here, SNSD is not safe," said Baekhyun. "I'm sorry, I can't. Sones need me," Princess Taeyeon replied. Prince Suho said, "You can ride Bounce. Just input the coordinate of SNSD, Bounce will take you back to your planet. Kai can't teleport you because we need him here." Princess Taeyeon nodded in understanding.

Lay said with a smile, "Zhengting, Chengcheng, please take care of Justin. I'll be back soon, okay?" The 7 year old Zhengting and the 3 year old Chengcheng nodded with a cute smile. Then the two of them played with Prince Justin who was inside the baby box. Lay also asked a female exo-l to keep an eye on the kids.

Suddenly Tao spotted a rainbow beam coming close to EXO in high speed. Tao used his power to stop the time. The rainbow beam froze just when it was about to hit EXO. Tao shouted, "I need someone to bend the beam! I can't stop the time forever!!" Luhan used his telepathy power to talk to Tao in Tao's head, "I can bend it, unfreeze me Tao! " Tao touched Luhan and Luhan used his telekinesis power to bend the beam. When Tao snapped his fingers, the beam bent away from EXO.

Chen shouted, "We can't waste more time! Let's go to SM!" Kai shouted, "Everyone hold on to me!" Prince Kris shouted, "You all go first! I'll catch up asap! I need to make a shield for our planet!" Luhan shouted, "I'll help Prince Kris!" Prince Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen, Xiumin, Lay, Tao, Sehun and D.O. held onto Kai's body. Kai teleported them all to SM.

Prince Kris held Luhan's hand, then he flew with Luhan to the sky. Prince Kris used his power to gather space rocks to create the first layer of barrier to shield EXO. Luhan used his telekinesis power to move space rocks to create the second layer of barrier.

When Prince Kris and Luhan were flying to SM, they saw the rainbow beam hit SHINee. SHINee exploded into millions pieces of space rock before their eyes. When Prince Kris and Luhan arrived on SM, they saw Chanyeol attacking the monster with his flames and Chen attacking the monster with his thunder, but the monster sucked the flames and the thunder.

Tao used his power to stop the time, everything stopped moving only for 7 seconds, then everything was back to move again because the monster also had the same power as Tao.

Suho used his power to shoot water to the monster and Xiumin used his power to freeze the water. The monster was trapped inside a giant ice cube. When everyone shouted happily, suddenly the giant ice cube cracked and then shattered into pieces. The pieces of the ice cube suddenly flew, attacking everyone because it was controlled by the monster using telekinesis power.

D.O. quickly used his power to create walls from ground to shield everyone. Sehun used his power to create tornado to suck all ice cube pieces, then he shot all pieces of ice cube back to the monster, and the monster sucked them all.

Meanwhile, SJ which out of its path of rotation, got sucked by the black hole. The planet was gone from SM universe.

On the other hand, Sones on SNSD and exo-ls on EXO began loosing their consciousness because the Tree of Life on SM almost died. All the leaves had blackened and fell out, all the fruits had turned into black color, the tip of the branches had blackened and tree trunk slowly began blackening.

Tao asked desperately, "Queen, how can we kill the monster??" "I don't know. The monster has the same superpower as all of you because the transformer is using my father as its vessel," Queen BoA replied. "So, we have been attacking the vessel only. We must attack the transformer that controls the vessel. I think we should attack the monster from inside," said Prince Suho. Kai asked, "How? Are you saying we must be swallowed by the monster so that we can attack it from inside?" 

D.O. smirked at Kai. Kai looked at D.O. and asked, "What?" Kai got a bad feeling out of sudden. Suddenly D.O. grabbed Kai's waist and threw Kai to the monster with full power while shouting, "Sehun! It's your turn!" Sehun shot wind at Kai to direct Kai into the monster's mouth. The monster sucked Kai.

15 seconds later, Kai appeared before everyone. His body was wet with gold liquid and he shouted angrily, "D.O.! Sehun!! How could you do that to me?? It hurts!!" D.O. smiled and said, "Sorry... But we need you to go inside the monster so you can teleport us to there." Lay approached Kai and said, "Tell me where it hurts." Lay used his power to heal Kai.

Prince Suho asked, "Kai, are you ready to teleport us?" Kai nodded seriously. "Tao, I need you to stay outside. If we didn't make it, I want you to turn back the time to the moment before we go inside," said Prince Suho. Tao nodded in understanding. Kai teleported everyone except Tao, Luhan and Lay.

After 10 minutes, nothing happened. Tao realized that everyone might die inside the monster. He reversed time to the moment before Kai teleported everyone to inside the monster.

Suddenly Luhan could hear King Sooman's voice via telepathy. King Sooman told Luhan how to defeat the monster. Luhan shouted out loud, "Baek! Use your power to create a sword! Make it as big as you can! Everyone, we must support Baek with our powers to create a lightsaber to attack monster's heart!" Queen BoA also heard King Sooman's voice via telepathy. King Sooman told Queen BoA that he loved her. Queen BoA shouted in tears, "I love you too father!!"

"Aaaaaarrrhhhh!!!" Baekhyun screamed loudly and his body shook greatly when he was creating a huge sword of light using his light power. Everyone else put their palms to Baekhyun's body and transferred their powers to Baekhyun. Baekhyun's light sword changed into a colorful lightsaber.

Prince Suho, Prince Kris, Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol, D

Prince Suho, Prince Kris, Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O., Sehun, Kai, Lay, Tao and Luhan ran together, approaching the monster without releasing their hands from Baekhyun who held the huge colorful lightsaber, and Prince Kris used his power to make them all fly together to reach monster's chest. The twelve of them used their powers to the maximum limit to thrust the huge colorful lightsaber into monster's heart while screaming out loud, "AAAAARRRHHHH!!!!" The monster roared in pain and fired rainbow beams blindly from its mouth as the colorful lightsaber pierced its heart and the gold liquid began flowing out from its chest.