Chapter 3

2 weeks later

All these days have been passed by him ignoring me. I'm sure he'll talk to me today. Why? Cuz it's my birthday. I prepared myself well today. I went to school early today but I couldn't see Jeongin anywhere. I asked to his friends as well but to no avail. I guess he is absent today.

I waited for the time to go home. And finally with the last bell it was over. I went home hoping to see Jeongin there but the house was filled with silence except for my mother preparing something in kitchen. I ran to the room, locked the door and cried my heart out. How could he forget my birthday? Does he really don't have feelings for me anymore? I layed on my bed and soon feel asleep. Around 9 o'clock I woke to a knock on my door. It was mom calling me for dinner. I said her I wasn't in the mood and she went. I felt bad for making my mom sad. She might have prepared for my birthday. She have been taking care of me since my father passed away years ago. 

I couldn't sleep again. I was staring off into the space and thinking about the time Jeongin and I spent. It was already11 o'clock and I got a notification on my phone. I lazily looked at but my eyes were wide open once I saw Jeongin's name on it. I opened it.  "Come outside your house. I'm waiting"

I quickly got off my bed and went outside.He was late but at least he remembered my birthday. I went down and saw him .

Jeongin: oh I forgot something today.

Hana: you are too late. I thought you would be early.

Jeongin: yeah. Here take it

The smile on face immediately faded. So he was talking about this. I took the teddy bear still in disbelief. Tears started to well up in my eyes. And soon they fell down my cheeks. I was raging with anger. I threw the teddy Bear on his face. 

Hana:DO  YOU EVEN KNOW THAT ITS MY BIRTHDAY?! ACTUALLY YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THAT I EXIST!! JUST GO AWAY !!!

I ran to my room without giving him a chance to say anything. Why does it have to be me who always gets hurt? Just why? I soon fell asleep with these thought creeping my mind.