Chapter 7

" I'm sorry....we couldn't save him"

My body was feeling numb....... my knees gave up...... still not being able to erase those words from my mind......and then......

I felt it.......hot tears rolling down my cheeks........

"JEONGIN-AH!!!!"

I was screaming my emotions out.....but he is not even moving an inch. I dragged myself to his bed.

"Jeongin-ah. why can't you hear me?......I'm not mad at you any more.....C'mon talk to me. see I wanna talk to you. Let's talk about our childhood memories......speak something! Don't just sleep here like this! Yah! You sleepy head talk to me! plzz.......Jeongin-ah........plzzz listen to me......plzzz"

My mind and my body was being crazy....still not believing the real fact why he is laying here like this?.......

I'm shaking his body, cupping his cheeks but to o avail........his body is not reacting at all.....

My energy have drained out. I collapsed on the floor again finally the screams from my mouth coming to a halt.

His hand was dangling down the bed. My hands reached for his...... Then slowly I intertwined our fingers. His cold hands fitted perfectly into mine. A small smile formed on my lips even though the pain in my heart was killing me already.

But then my hand slipped down leaving his.

The guilt taking over me.....and coming out in the form of tears.....and then I realized......

The only thing harder than losing someone you love, is being with them and drifting apart and it really isn't going to work, no matter how hard you try.....no matter how much you try to change the past......it isn't going to work anymore.....and all you can do is regret for your mistakes.....