Chapter 12

Walking in the streets I felt like something different is gonna happen today, I just got a strange feeling. No wonder how different things happen in school. I got inside the school gate to meet those everyday faces. I was walking towards my locker to take the book when suddenly I saw....Jeongin?! Is it really him?! He was smiling at me. My feet were getting weak but I still followed him. He started to run away into the crowds. I pushed the crowd away while following him. Finally he reached a place where no one was there. His back was facing me.
"Jeongin-ah" I called his name my voice almost inaudible.
He slowly walked forward. I could see a boy in front of him. When he was just behind the boy. He turned towards me while smiling. He pointed his finger to the boy and at me and made a heart shape with his palm and.....disappeared?! What?! He was just right here. Where did he go?! Was that an illusion?! And who is that boy? I slowly approached that boy. My eyes were glossy because of tear. Is it Jeongin? I slowly pulled my hands up to tap in his shoulder but I was hesitating to do so. He seems to be too busy to notice me behind him. Then suddenly he turned towards me and I lost my balance. I shut my eyes tightly.I was ready for the hard impact to come in my body but it never came. And I felt a hand wrapped around my waist. I slowly opened my eyes to see a beautiful boy in front of me.
"Jeongin"
Without any thought that name escaped from my mouth. That boy simply smiled and pulled me up.
"Its Jisung. Han Jisung"
"Are you alright? "
He pulled his hands towards my face and looked for any wounds that might have appeared on my face. When I lifted my head up to meet his eyes staring into me I-I ...... Felt something..... Something strange inside my chest. My heart was pounding so fast. He smiled at me again, then it hit me.....this feeling was......